[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for the meal, spaghetti hands.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ironhandswillprevail.png (22KB, 480x135px) Image search: [Google]
ironhandswillprevail.png
22KB, 480x135px
This was the easiest moment of my life as a whale.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
You sold too?
>>
>>2368753
No i bought tons of DGB at 1500. lmao
>>
>>2368759
>>
Whale here. Just bought in at 1550 as well. Just needed to shake the trees of all the week hands :)
>>
>>2368760
It's likely going to go up in the long term. Today shook out most of the weak hands. Maybe it'll dip more before then, but then we'll just buy that too.
>>
>>2368745
Do you have a point you're trying to make or are you just going to spam this board with the fact that you bought some crypto... Because honestly I was hoping there was more to this thread. Are you bored or just lonely?
>>
>>2368813
I am bored and loney. But they are starting to work together with not one, but several of those big companies. They wanna keep it low i think. Jared also might tweet about it in a couple of hours.
>>
from my cold dead hand
>>
>>2368771
>>2368745
also a whale here..... what the fuck are you guys doing? the dump isnt done til 500. im starting to think you guys arent real whales
>>
>>2368906
Bigger whale here.this guy is just playing with his daddy's money. 1500 is the new floor. FUDDER alert
>>
>>2368847
I feel bad now. Good luck with your gains anon..,trying to accumulate more in the dip as well.what a time to be alive
>>
As an actual trader I find it hilarious that people bought into DGB.

Their slogan was "you send data in gigabytes, why not send money in digibytes" lolololol

People literally bought this
>>
>>2369053
It was a good buy at 50dgb... Never expected it to catch on though...

I guess I should have noticed because of their clever marketing at the time.
>>
Whale here, DGB is getting pumped to $15 tonight.
-Merk
>>
File: 1479561117562.jpg (170KB, 652x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479561117562.jpg
170KB, 652x720px
>>2369053
>Actual trader
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.