[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a managed investment fund for Crypto? Now it doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: broad.jpg (17KB, 480x274px) Image search: [Google]
broad.jpg
17KB, 480x274px
How about a managed investment fund for Crypto?

Now it doesn't have to involve /biz/ but I am thinking of the following:

1. People invest into the managed wallet.
2. The wallet is split and invested by the members of the fund; go with all sorts of coins, ride waves, etc.
3. Quarterly, the net profits (minus costs) are calculated and divided up to the investors.

Costs: whatever minimal amount to keep the fund going + to pay the members.

Now the issue with cryptos is that they don't rely on trust so "what's to stop members from just bagging all the money?"

>Locked buy/sell platform. ie: the wallet will be controlled by software to stop members from doing just that.
>Greater returns as part of a whole rather than a once off. ie: hypothetically a member could gain something like 10% a quarter compared to a once off gain of 100%.

What's /biz/ Initial idea with all of this?
>>
>>2367940
>invested by the members of the fund
Because this is illegal.
>>
>>2368087
>crypto
>illegal
lol what?

anyway I thought that's how managed funds worked?

or I got the investors/members the wrong way around.
>>
>>2368087
how is this illegal,
>>
>>2367940
if it works and some memelord cant just run off with his share of the money i'd be interested
>>
would a vote system work in such a way?

ie: members vote for the fund to buy into certain amounts?

or would members themselves have a certain amount of money to invest and everyone just does their own thing for the net profit of the whole?

hmm..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.