[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

turns out it was the next litecoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1496727215054.png (124KB, 704x728px) Image search: [Google]
1496727215054.png
124KB, 704x728px
turns out it was the next litecoin
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
>>2366874
Sold all mine right at the peak, thanks for the free money, cunts
>>
We'll know that for sure if they make progress and nothing happens. Hype along brought it up originally
>>
>>2366874
Except litecoin is stagnant and not having it's price actively driven down by whales day and night so they can buy more.
>>
litecoin is different. it will do something
>>
>>2366874
Ayy someone stole my meme, i feel so honored.
>>
Bought at 2.50, got out at $11 when I notice that the price wouldn't go up anytime soon.

The problem with Stratis is:
-Price is heavily manipulated by whale bots
-The absurd increase in price was purely based on hype, coin has absolutely nothing to show yet
-Price also had that increase based on what I call the Ethereum effect, which is the desire or hope that people have of finding a coin that will be the next ETH or BTC and go from being dirty cheap to $200+ . When Stratis was still $1/2 people had the sensation they were still getting in at the beginning and weren't missing the party, however, now it's already top8 in terms of marketcap, It may grow more, but it doesn't have that ''I'm finding the secret gold'' sensation.

Stratis needs to present something more solid in order to moon again, like partnership with a big company, new features, a product that's actually being used and etc. For the time being, it has nothing but hype
>>
I find it interesting the no ones talking about the wallet thats coming out this month :\, everyone's fudding themselves instead lol
>>
>>2367239

I'm expecting a bit of a bump once they release Breeze Wallet, but before then it's going down
>>
>>2367254
>>2367242
The wallet will probably help, but is in no way justification for the insane pump it had.
>>
Breeze wallet
>>
>>2367239
Ether has nothing but hype. The EEA testing of the Ethereum blockchain tech has nothing to do with the Ether yet people have bought it expecting microsoft and samsung are going to be using it.
>>
Let's face it the dev is a weird looking nigger with some kind of disease, and that's why this is happening
>>
>>2367347
At least ETH has several dapps and coins based around its technology, the whole ICO hype only exist because of ETH. it also established itself as the ''crypto that does smart contracts'' already and was the first of its kind, which is important as proven by BTC itself.
>>
y'all have no idea how high stratis is going to go.

Should have just sold at the top, of course it's not going to the moon in one step. Buying in when I'm expecting growth again, but it was all worth the hype, and will grow again. A dotnet coin is every developers' wet dream.
>>
>>2367413
I'll give you that but non of those daps are being used and no one is investing in ETH because of them. The only reason it's grown as much as it has is because of people being uninformed about the true nature of the EEA.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.