[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (37KB, 1080x525px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
37KB, 1080x525px
FINALLY OUT OF HELL ?
>>
>>2365458
Don't get my hopes up.
Put wayyy too much in recent ICOs, need to recoup my money before the hardfork so I can all-in on ETH.
>>
>>2365458
BAT will be a slow rising coin for a while, but once it lifts off it will be great
>>2365832
>i was too late to the ICO, I wont buy for more, waaah
>>
>>2365864
>BAT will be a slow rising coin for a while, but once it lifts off it will be great
Based on what?
>>2365864
>>i was too late to the ICO, I wont buy for more, waaah
Sorry, I don't want to buy anything because this dip just looks like a barren valley at the moment.
>>
>>2365916
>Based on what?
his ass
>I don't want to buy anything because this dip just looks like a barren valley at the moment.

but that is just straight stupid

buy high sell low right anon?
>>
>>2365458
What was ICO price?
>>
>>2365458
Many whales are left, will rise eventually.
>>
File: 8a9.jpg (26KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
26KB, 600x401px
Yeah, I work in enterprise marketing at a Fortune 500 (borderline Fortune 100), and let me just say that it would take AGES for an idea like BAT to gain enough traction to justify any of our attention or ad spend. No marketing department is going to waste their time operating on some obscure platform like this unless it massively over-indexes with a subset of individuals which we are trying to target. Show me that Brave can even command 1% of browser market share (with rapid growth) and I might begin to take this coin into consideration, but until then this idea seems destined to be a bust. And don't the users of Brave have to voluntarily opt in to receiving ads in the first place? What that means is that Brave will need to command a considerably larger market share to make up for users who don't opt in order to be relevant to advertisers. Additionally, a lot of points raised in support of the company on their website are either vastly overstated or outright false. Major advertisers are not "often fooled by bogus websites and bots that commit fraud", for fuck's sake. There are many services which allow us to detect this type of bullshit and either adjust our CPM accordingly or just outright blacklist the site in question. Also, the idea that "advertisers lack good information on what they are paying for" is a joke which would be outright insulting to anyone who works in my field. Nobody who has any understanding of the sheer volume, depth, and precision of data which we receive and analyze from every single one of our marketing channels would ever make a statement like that. And furthermore, how the fuck do they even plan on providing us with more efficient targeting than we get on our other channels if one of the main ideas underpinning the browser is it doesn't collect and share personal info from the user without explicit consent. Are users going to have to manually input that information? Yeah, fuck that, only a tiny percentage of users are going to bother.
>>
>>2366296

This. I've been saying as much. To add, since only 200 people got into ICO - mass adoption of Brave won't happen. If more people had an opportunity to play, they might have. Small publishers and companies may have be adventurous enough to try it. But now now one will because no one has any.
>>
>>2366296
I ran out of space but another point I would like to add is that Google plans on adding a built-in Adblock to Chrome and Safari has plenty of Adblock extensions. How are normies going to be convinced to download this new, fancy Adblock browser en masse when they already have Adblock on their current browser, which is conveniently integrated with their Gmail account and such? Adblock is a feature, not a product. If Brave were to ever gain ANY traction it would be nothing for larger players to adjust accordingly and move in for the kill. If you think that Alphabet it going to let even a 0.1% loss of browser market share fly under their radar, you don't understand these companies at all. Brave would probably need like 5-10% of browser market share before major advertisers started paying attention to them, and they aren't getting that without an absolute war against the established players.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-plans-ad-blocking-feature-in-popular-chrome-browser-1492643233
>>
>>2366296
my dad works for yahoo, he said it works if you reply "Thanks for your attention"
>>
>>2365458
BAT is gonna be a 5x coin in about 2 months. Don't worry.
>>
>>2366523
>my dad works for yahoo
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Post BAT address and I can send you enough for a McDonald's.
>>
>>2366296
Well put. Kinda reminds me of the Nintendo ads and their delusional views on our social interactions. I bought the coin mainly because the dev team behind the project has some very well known players. I figured they would get a lot of hype based on the tech and not the money prospect of their ads.. Regardless, I really hope they realign for the upcoming roadmap.
>>
"We don't need another search engine. Google has to compete with too many established search engines, there's no possible way it has any chance"

- You, 1998
>>
>>2366668
This isn't 98' and Chrome isn't Internet Explorer. If Brave can gain a foothold in the market, great, but I'll believe it when I see it start to happen. If this hits 0.5% of market share, I'll buy in then.
>>
>>2366071
>whales are gone
no, they stopped selling once price was trash and will continue when market cap goes up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.