[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What website do you personally use to buy cryptocurrency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 5746967908703.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5746967908703.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
I'm looking to trade but I'm lost with all the different websites available.
I'd be really grateful if you could post what site you use, what cryptocurrency you have used it for and if you know about it, their fees.
>>
Deposit to coinbase fiat only- no fee
Buy on GDAX BTC or ETH (need ID and webcam tho)- cheap fee
Trade in bittex if buying shitcoins- commission is not great
>>
>>2365345
I use bittrex to trade, blockfolio for bitcoin wallet and quadrigacx to exchange fiat for btc. However im a leaf and i set these things up 2 years ago so there might be better optiona where do u live and do u wanna daytrade or hodl? Trex has kinda high feeds so ez to get fukt daytrading
>>
File: coinbasejapan.jpg (48KB, 560x600px) Image search: [Google]
coinbasejapan.jpg
48KB, 560x600px
>>2365774
>>2365810
Thank you for replying.
I live in Japan and for some reason coinbase gives me pic related when trying to buy.
I'm looking at locallitecoin, localbitcoin and bittrex.
I don't own dollars only euros and yen so I don't know how to add funds to my bittrex account.
>>
>>2365870
$50 says you're a military fag
>>
File: 1497035145940.jpg (66KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1497035145940.jpg
66KB, 499x499px
I've got mined coins that I want to play with on an exchange. Any advice if I'm not converting USD into shit coins?

I've read bittrex is the way to go.
>>
>>2365915
Wrong. Not a weeb either.
50$ please.

Coinbase doesn't work and I can't find a way to add euros to my bittrex account.

Please help me anons I want to get into coins other than LTC or BTC (locallitecoins and localbitcoins are the only ones that work).
>>
File: IMG_1517.png (77KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1517.png
77KB, 750x1334px
>>2365965
Stunning.
Well let me help you with some advice instead. Run a vpn app on your Mobile and set it to the states. (I'm assuming you're from there) delete your coinbase account and set it back up while running the vpn. Confirm your id and all that good shit add your phone number and once your account is verified you can disable your vpn and run the coinbase app normally. Im also in Japan and literally did this two hours ago. Pic as proof I'm using SoftBank.
>>
>>2366043
How are you gonna get Coinbase to put it in your Japanese bank account when you sell?
>>
>>2365870
Try using cex io.
>>
>>2366066
It's also worth mentioning that I'm a Militray fag from the States and I linked my US bank account.
>>
>>2366077
>>2366043
Thank you for the advice.
I'm not from the states, but I suppose the idea remains the same; setting up an account with a vpn set somewhere where coinbase trading exists.
Maybe the VPN and the location of the bank account that I link to that account have to be under the same jurisdiction (EU/NA/CA/etc.)

Is there anything else worth mentioning?
>>
>>2366097
I wouldn't know about the whole "same jurisdiction" but yeah I don't see why it wouldn't work if the vpn is listed in a location they support. Not sure why but 4 months ago it wouldn't even allow me to set up an account when I wanted to invest a few grand. Shame seeing all the gains I missed out on. Let me know how setting up your account goes and best of luck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.