[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: xby.png (97KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
xby.png
97KB, 640x628px
Seriously, you couldn't tell from the shit website that this was a shit coin? Made a little profit and dumped it hard.
>>
File: TzDsjgR.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
TzDsjgR.gif
2MB, 320x240px
It must really suck to be you, Dutchdude. You were probably bullied in school, never talked to any girls, never got any pussy, still a virgin making thread after thread fudding a relatively obscure altcoin. This is the 4th thread you made today on XBY on biz and that long reddit post.

You truly are an obsessive creep.
>>
I am not "Dutchdude." But keep thinking only one person knows this is a joke.
>>
File: eviljew6.jpg (45KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
eviljew6.jpg
45KB, 501x585px
I am not "Dutchdude." But keep pretending he's the only one who thinks this is a joke.
>>
>>2365512
It's funny because now they have dev funds, so they are scrambling to make it look legit with a new website, new devs, etc.See you poor fags in 2 years when I've got 10 lambos from buying bitbean!
>>
File: qrR1je.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
qrR1je.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Only you would be insane enough to associate an altcoin with Jewry, Dutchdude. You made a thread like this before.

I'm sorry if you were bullied as a kid.
>>
>>2365562
LOL pull the tampon out of your ass dude, jeez. Killing the mood
>>
File: bancor_1.jpg (139KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
bancor_1.jpg
139KB, 1024x683px
Sure, who could ever associate crypto with Jews? I mean, look at Bancor...
>>
>>2365302
God this is getting so tiresome. Where are the new Janitors that were just hired?
>>
File: lawn.jpg (3KB, 44x43px) Image search: [Google]
lawn.jpg
3KB, 44x43px
I thought we could say what we wanted? Jew defenders are tiresome.
>>
>>2365523
Kek
>>
You're such a sad person dutchdude
>>
File: official_cap.png (124KB, 457x481px) Image search: [Google]
official_cap.png
124KB, 457x481px
in the slew of all of this, is anyone willing to tip me for my account to get over zero?

B9dGoYC9gupwri7amMjkZJ9VvQCg5Jr2Ro

I will give you in return, partial ownership of this scally cappy that will make you happy
>>
>>2365523
>I am not "Dutchfag"
Damn dude, you must be lonely as fuck.. I wonder why?
>>
Of course it's possible that Jews are into coin development/shilling/manipulation.
But claiming that a coin is a kike coin is a serious charge.
Proof that XBY is a kike coin or gtfo with that shit.
>>
>>2368210
if you know the way of the angular jew, check out the old logo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.