[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/meta/ thread: On this board and its advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: meta.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
meta.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
Hello Biz,

I'll get straight to it: How do you navigate through the trolling, memeing, and anonymous users giving false advice just to make others lose their fiat money? There are so many alt coins out there, and with all the shilling that is happening, it is hard to know what is right and what isn't.

I know ETH and BTC are the two largest coins. Some people have claimed to have made 1000% or more gains since they bought in early. But what about these altcoins for those of us who wish to get the same result? Is it too late to the party, or do we have a chance to make it big as well?

These coins in particular seem to be of interest to this board:
>STRATIS
>WAVES
>ARK
I am not sure if they are safe investments or not. After all, how many coins have ended up crashing and dying out?

I bought some ETH at a bit less than $200USD and I know I won't make the same massive gains as others a few years before me have, and it is disheartening.

Lastly, I know that I must be aware of poor advice from this thread as well
>inb4 mooncoin
>>
You just stick around. You will learn. It took me a week of lurking 24/7.

Browse, read and learn.

Also trust NOBODY. ALWAYS do your own research. People will always try to rip you off.

For all you know I could be telling you shit right now for my own personal gains.

That's a good list by the way, but that's just my opinion.
>>
If I were you I would but those coins of interest but not expect to more than double your money in a year. This is a bubble. And it is probably not going to be different this time, but then again we might be at the start of something that forever changed the world.
>>
How much would be safe to drop into altcoins which you are unsure about?

>>2365289
Yeah, I have frequented this board for a few days each week for almost a month now. I understand that it gets easier to spot shills, but I just wish people would be more honest here. Dont we all want to be rich after all?

>>2365317
Why only double? Is the market too saturated with coins right now that nothing will ever take off again (in your opinion)?
>>
Bump for good topic
>>
>>2365358
Depends on how much fiat you have at your disposal. For starters, I think it's good to invest into coins that are less than $5. ETH is the exception. I would also NEVER invest into a coin unless you have faith in it (or you're a pump and dumping asshole).

Make a bad-to-worst list of the coins, rank them and invest appropriately.

Yes, we all want to get rich. The problem is that we get rich quicker if we rip off fellow human beings.

There are new coins and tokens coming out every day that potentially could be the next big thing. Personally, I think ETH and tokens are the future and avoid Bitcoin.

Just keep your eyes open for opportunities. Always monitor and study bitcointalk, twitter, chans, slack, etc..
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>2365257
>it is hard to know what is right and what isn't.
Here is a tip:
Every single coin which is listed exclusively on Yobit is a scam, a dead coin or a pump and dump. Avoid these coins at all costs unless you know how to move in and pull out of a pump and dump coin before you get burned.
>>
>>2365492
Thanks for this advice. I'll bookmark this thread so I don't forget anything

>>2365558
I am too conservative with my money to risk something like a pump and dump, or day trading. I'll figure out those exclusive coins and blacklist them. I am confident you aren't pulling my leg here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.