[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get some esp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1902.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>2365031
YES YES BUY MY BAGS. i mean great tech, good team behind it buy and HODL
>>
>>2365031
With all seriousness, this coin has growth potential. Grab at least a bit.
>>
So not a p and d?
>>
Not a pump and dump. This is a solid long term hodl with a solid Dev team that keeps in contact with the community. Check the BitcoinTalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0 Discord https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT and Telegram t.me/EspersCoin
>>
>>2365288
Anyone who join and Invest in Esper expecting 1000% gain in a day is a moron and deserves to get AIDS.

Espers is a long term project and getting it now means that you are investing in a project very early, it's still in Alpha.

Espers has its own blockchain retarget system similar of what digibyte do with digishield. It means that 51% network attack to Espers chain is nearly impossible to do.

This is serious long term project not just brainless P&D like moon or HTML5.
>>
File: 1493068602882.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493068602882.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
I've bought enough that this recent rise made my stash worth 10k USD and it just gives me constant anxiety because I want to sell it.
But it's in cold storage. For that reason.
And someday it will be worth so much more.
>>
>>2365447
That is happen to me with XVG, I sold mine when it hit 20 satoshi, at that time my XVG stash is worth around 12K USD and I thought I was really smart because "LOL XVG is just P&D crap, I'll rebut at 11 sat"

I could've made 120K if I was patience for a few days, and 120K means I will be able to paid off my mortgage and any debt that I have, and technically will be able to survive for another year even with no job.
>>
anyone know why it's still 1 sat on yobit? it's like 20 on nova
>>
>>2365718
Yobit is using old ESP chain and refuse to update the wallet/chain. Stay away from yobit, there is one guy who buy 30 BTC ESP on yobit Yesterday, He basically burn $80,000 buying a dead coin.
>>
>>2365749
the wallet is currently "under maintenance" on yobit, any chance they are updating it? could be potentially huge gains
>>
>>2365718

Jesus dont buy it on yobit, its the old version!

Buy the new ESP2, its only on nova.

You're welcome.
>>
>>2365772
NO!

ITS NOT THE SAME COIN CANT YOU READ IT?

It's a dead coin, ESP on yobit and ESP on nova is on different chain, no maintenance can save it.
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.12220
>>
Nova crashes every time i try to set a buy order
>>
>>2365031
100% get espers.
>>
>>2365535
That makes me feel much better.
>>
>>2365031
Spend a couple of hours tonight trying to find another sub 20 sat coin with a bigger community, better features or a more competent and active dev team. If you can find that coin, buy in DEEP and please make a couple of threads about it on /biz/ so we can join you on Planet Lambo. If not, just invest in ESP2 with us.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.