[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBY Dev is a genius and is coding the next btc killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: lolwut sync.jpg (92KB, 1532x811px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut sync.jpg
92KB, 1532x811px
>doesn't know he has to wait for wallet to sync

Enjoy losing your money retards, this one will be worse than DGB; At least with DGB you actually had code and real tech.
>>
>>2363863
Ps. Check the date: March 11,2017 LOL
>>
Provide source or im calling photoshop/inspect element
>>
dutchfag is back guys

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/
>>
>>2363898
Link to the genius himself

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?
topic=397916.msg18151299#msg18151299
>>
Crickets of course
>>
>>2364150
can'y have everone seeing how much of a crypto genius he is amirite? god dutchdude was right, you are a bunch of shills!
>>
>>2364603
just let us lose our money in peace dude
>>
Explain how this isn't a legitimate question that the Hungarian guy is asking. Just because he asked the question before the block chain was fully synced means he is an idiot? I fail to see how this is a point
>>
>>2364731
>doesn't know how blockchains work
>created the blockchain that kills bitcoin
seems plausible
>>
>>2363863
>At least with DGB you actually had code and real tech.
>last github push 3 months ago
>unicorn kind of a retard
>>
>>2364793
did you see borzaloms, I mean szabozees latest commit to xby? Truly revolutionary.
>>
>>2364786
That doesn't mean he doesn't understand how block chains work. If anything it means he is impatient.
>>
>>2364850
ok shill. enjoy getting assraped
>>
>>2364793
haha, now thats funny
>>
>>2364603
>you are a bunch of shills!
Almost the exact same answer you gave in reddit for someone calling out your bullshit.

You are the same duchfag.

Let us take the risks and decide what to do with our own money.

I already made 3x gains (I have now over a bitcoin) with XBY, but I'm aware I can go to sleep and see all my gains go down 50% in the morning, and I'm OK with that.

You lost your static node, get over it. Just invest again and join us or just do your business and stop being an asshole.
>>
>>2364868
I have no stake in xby and I don't care what happens to it. I'm just tired of seeing ten of these retarded threads everyday where you present your "evidence"
>>
>>2364810
https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commit/93b6119ae85f98f0566311a52a951d78c1103dc1

is this the one?

seems like he hacked in a few lines over btc core...
>>
>>2364939
>https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commit/93b6119ae85f98f0566311a52a951d78c1103dc1

i though he was writing alll new code not based on bitcoin or eth, or anything?

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commit/aff24dc847ad2d3f1e7f240d4de28c461017f916

lovely code!
>>
>>2365021

i have zero clue what xby stands for or drama intricacies behind it. came here to shit over the 'solid tech behind dgb' claims

and yes, by the look of it he is just forking btc away. dunno what his deal is
>>
File: 1496954205151.jpg (8KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1496954205151.jpg
8KB, 219x187px
oh boi here we go, 10 posts in and we already have a full scale shit flinging war
>>
File: vargemoji.jpg (22KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
vargemoji.jpg
22KB, 440x460px
Stop buying XBY
>>
DutchDude/msands you are a pathetic piece of shit and everyone is laughing about you non stopp xD But thanks for your FUD faggot because this even brings more new members to the great XBY community.
>>
>>2365104
Its all dutchfag
>>
sold my coins because of you OP
but i won't be hating non stop unlike you OP
fucking loser
thanks
>>
Isn't there proof recently that the devs background is a lie?
>>
>>2366073
His background seems legit, no lies about anything, but then again scams can be very elaborate.
Not saying that this coin is necessarily a scam, no idea. Maybe scam maybe not. I'd rather it would be not a scam.
Anyways, whoever the person/s is/are spewing all the hatred, maniac/s, even going as far as faking information and lying blatantly about XBY devs, officials, etc.
>>
>>2366073
Maybe proof that he hasn't updated his linkedin lol.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.