[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular income through crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Everyone loves watching their coins gain value over time.

But how many people on /biz/ actually cash out some of their coins on a regular basis?

What's your strategy? Daytrading? Margin trading?

t. hodler
>>
>>2363026
casting out is just a meme
>>
Strategy: Buy low, sell high

I wouldn't recommend cashing out frequently because of this little thing called "capital gains tax" (If you live in a country 'free' enough to have it)
>>
>>2363034
What happens when it all goes to shit? I just cashed 17 grand worth, still got another 20 grand live in the markets. Looking good. Don't get greedy.
>>
I cash out multiple times a day for amounts between $45 up to $200.

The capital gains tax is real and I pay it because to me it's more important to have the money in the here and now then to take a risk of the market crashing.

I day trade or am a market maker whichever you want to call it.

I talked to a CPA last week about bitcoin profits and he expressed to me it was smart to take profit like I have been. I can write off all costs associated with the profits. I have to pay 28% Federal Tax quarterly, 5% state tax and 15% self-employment tax.

It's a HUGE amount to pay but when you tax a boat load of money, you still end up with a lot. At least that's what I tell myself so I don't try evading taxes. big no no.
>>
I'm holding for at least a year so I can pay long term capital gains tax instead of getting financially raped. Of course, holding for a year might mean I get raped anyway when DGB or other shitcoins take a huge dump
>>
>>2363026
I've only put in about 5% of my net worth to crypto. If there's a crash I'll just ride it out. Otherwise I'll keep making 5% gains a day day trading.
>>
>>2363312
day trading

top kek
>>
>>2363343
Eh? I wake up, find a good coin or two that's dipped, buy in, sell a few hours later. I could probably make more hodling but it's not worth the risk of my shitcoins crashing while I'm asleep IMO so I stay primarily in BTC.
>>
Just withdrawn some btc to buy something for myself.

Feels comfy as fuck.
>>
>>2363343
I make an extremly consistent return day trading crypto. My equity curve is almost a straight line upward.

We're not all pump-chasing retards.
>>
I cash out 1 BTC for every 3 I get trading.
>>
>>2363050
Send ETH to family member in middle of fucking nowhere country. He cashes out for you and sends/wires you the money as a gift.

It's a gift now so no tax, not even income tax.

Gee that was easy.
>>
>>2363431

How do you do it, personally? Do you just pick a coin for the day and ride the charts or do you monitor multiple coins simultaneously?
>>
>>2363515
not everyone here is from poland
>>
>>2363541
Just mail order a polish wife and make her station there. It's a good long term investment.
>>
File: 1broker.png (191KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1broker.png
191KB, 800x800px
>>2363026
use 1broker.cc and just copy 5 to 10 traders with small amounts. I make 2 to 5% daily currently.

There is even a general with an infographic >>2363269
>>
>>2363571
Until she takes the ETH and runs.
>>
>>2363026
Hold 80% BTC when it pumps spread the gains over ETH and LTC to hedge when the corrections happen, 20% is 2 BTC spread over 30 shitcoins on Livecoin. Typically while 10 coins are doing amazingly 20 are in the negative or not moving so the strategy is buy and hold till on average a 30-40% price increase then reinvest the gains into the coins that are negative, eventually you end up with plenty of dollar cost averaging spread over underperforming coins that when they do pump up you make mad gainz boys also never sell at a loss you impatient fucks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.