[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please pump PoSW, I really dont want to kms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: POSWallet-Wallpaper.jpg (1022KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
POSWallet-Wallpaper.jpg
1022KB, 1920x1080px
Its gunna moon, please just buy it. Make it hit 5k sat again.
>>
Oh shit that thing is still around? I was sure it had already imploded. OH WAIT! IT DID!
>>
>>2362889
hahahahah you fell for the Pajeet tier scam that was shilled all over this board.

You DESERVE to lose your money.
>>
>>2362889
Still...if you bought this in April or March you've still doubled your money, so you shouldn't really complain.
>>
>>2362905
its gunna pump again. The rural and suburban retards will fall for it again.

But I think you're right. I'll livestream my suey for you guys sometime next week
>>
>>2362921
I bought when it was at 2700 sat. I got shilled into holding when it hit 5000. Feels so bad man
>>
Should I cash out for a 30 percent loss? Or just hold until it either implodes or leaves me equal? I sank almost 3btc into it
>>
>>2362889
It's extremely sad because this coin had EVERYTHING coming for it - unique service, dividends so it acted like a share, however The devs and their whale groups are so fucking retarded it's insane.

They're supposedly delisting coins to cut down costs, but they're delisting strong coins - bitbay, reddcoin, bitbean and they delisted PIVX when both of them were at an all time high. They're focusing on bullshit such as limited edition ledgers. They've scrapped the old roadmap and said they're gonna make a new one which is already late with its release and a bunch of other things they promised such as the block explorer.

Whales have made the coin crash 3 times in order to "accumulate more"- 5th, 7th and 20th of may. Each time they did the coin's new floor was down by 1.5k sats, ironically making their bigger bags worth less. This is the prime reason PoSW didn't make it to any high volume exchange such as bittrex, because a simple price history check can put up red flags about the holders of it. The whales and devs are still celebrating hysterically in their own slack, banning anybody who asks hard questions or shows scepticism in their team.

Not even ETH going proof of stake can save this, because it is very likely that the big eth players are gonna store their eth on ledgers, have their own staking machine or develop their own kind of service, since they already have the resources.
>>
>>2362951
I bought when it was at 15k sat. Thought it was still a good price.
>>
>>2363227
Fucking pajeets. I got shilled so hard. I'm gunna go back to being a nocoiner for a while.
>>
I've invested in over 100 coins, all of them have seen gains of at least 20%

This is the OnLY coin that fucked up and is down 30%. PATHETIC.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.