[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your crypto journey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Well anons there's so much shill around here and "fuck you biz you told me to..." that I'm now genuinely interested in your crypto journey while having some whiskey (getting fuck faced) and listening to top gun anthem for the 5th time on repeat.

when did you start with crypto?
- roughly 2 months ago

what coins did you invest in?
- started off with xrp, wanted to hodl long term, had it when it was 0,03 cents. wanted to short it and shit fucking mooned hard and never came back down. had lost hope but then researched hard and invested in SC, ltc, eth, steem, bcn, maid, xcp, lsk, str, gnt (not all at once). wanted to go all in on gnt before brass comes out. doubled initial investment. Had some setbacks along the way with ETH and LTC, but kept on going and ended up with DGB. was lucky to get in early at 300 sats.

what would you recommend to newfags?
- if you are selling at a loss have a fuckin backup plan with some other coin you have researched.
- don't just follow fucking shill threads on biz, do you own research and get to your own judgement
- alot of anons lose money with day trading although it might sound appealing getting 500% gains in 1 day. try HODLING for a while.
- nobody is immune to FOMO but try to resist. alot of anons buy <insert coin> at ATH and then whine about it.
>>
>wanted some LSD off lysergi.com
>"wtf is Bitcoin?"
>read up on it while the LSD was on its way
>"......oh. I can make a lot of money with this."
>LSD was great, btw
>up sooooo much
>never gonna stop
>so diversified
>loving the exchanges
>hoping it all crashes so I can buy cheap
>>
>>2362375
>hoping it all crashes so I can buy cheap
red wedding will def. happen again!
>>
File: 6vdqMl05C1s.jpg (51KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
6vdqMl05C1s.jpg
51KB, 600x355px
When did you start with crypto
>early 2016

what coins did you invest in
>ETH bought it at 7$ mark, wanted to go long-term, but bad life situation made me sell it at 21$

What would you recommend to newfags?

>don't daytrade. The stress will you reduce you to nothing and you'll lose everything

>buy coins you actually BELIEVE IN. Do you research, think with your head.

>once you found your coin, buy it and FORGET IT. Buy it everytime it dips, but once you bought it, forget the money is even there. Treat it like you bought yourself some groceries. That way you avoid weakhands. If you use any budgeting tool, set up your crypto-investments as EXPENSES. Helped me a lot mentally.
>>
dude weed
weed in my town sucks and the kids selling it are fags
woah I can get weed from cali for bitcoin
weed too good to not keep buying bitcoin
bitcoin goes up in value as more people catch on
get arrested with dude weed in my shit town
no more weed but still have bitcoin
bitcoin goes up a lot and I can't spend any
have 400k waiting for me when I get off probation
>>
Originally bought soft drugs with BTC at Silk Road in late 2012. wew

Got caught in Spring 2013 BTC bubble hype, ended up buying a bit over $100's worth of PPC that I accidentally lost. Not sure what those are worth today. Anyway, after this I kind of forgot about crypto.

Gave it another try in early May. Mucked around a bit with LTC when it was peaking but had a bad gut feeling and pulled out with a small profit. Traded for $1000 of BTC and put it into DGB at ~100 sats. I will be holding those DGB for a long time since I believe in Digusign.

I recently bought a bunch of XVG at ~70 sats and I will also be holding those, what the heck.

From now on I'll be putting paychecks into more big boy safe long holds. BTC fork and ETH sketchiness are messing with me, though.
>>
>>2362562
yeah invested a very small amount ~200 euros in XVG. I'm just letting it sit and not checking prices.

DGB, still have a good feeling about this. they are doing way more than just minecraft which everyone got hyped about.
>>
>>2362535
This was a beautiful story. I hope it's true, but it's beautiful regardless.
>>
>>2362517
good advice anon!
fuck 7$ ETH maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn, did you buy back into ETH?
>>
File: hodl.jpg (67KB, 521x476px) Image search: [Google]
hodl.jpg
67KB, 521x476px
>>2362692
Yeah, but by the time i could afford to buy big amount it was already like 120$. Good gains still.

There is a bright side to it, seeing the coin i believed in rise to the top was quite reassuring. Made me believe that i can actually go somewhere, if i use my head.

Everyone can.
>>
File: untitled.png (260KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
260KB, 640x430px
>tfw 1k ETH club member
>>
>>2362992
yeah man wished that I was into crypto at that time. crypto is mainly research and finding a good dev team with promising tech which is unique in its way.
>>
>>2363090
fuck sweet gains anon!
>>
>>2363090
Iktf
>>
>>2363615
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WKAGPunjEn
>consider diversifying into lowcap shitcoins
>hodl instead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.