[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AirBNB general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm about to get my first airbnb unit running and would like to discuss all aspects of running an airbnb.
Some details: The house will basically be an inheritance that I would like to put to work, and so a lot of the furniture is decades old. 2400 sqft, 4 bed 3 bath. The interior itself is very dated, the house being built in the late 60s with all the cabinets and counter tops being original.
Based on the size of the house, the website says i can pull around $1600/week but there are some details like it being 100 yards away from a medium sized freeway that has consistent activity throughout the day which might detract from the appeal.
Do non-memecoin threads even gain traction on this board? We'll see.
>>
99% of the people here live with their parents so idk if they know anything about renting out houses
>>
>>2361491
Well, Shit. Thanks for the bump in anycase
>>
we doing it with one of our flat, its pretty good if u have some spare time and if the location is good
>>
You should meet them before so you don't get niggers that ruin your house. SRS its not hard to make a fake profile and wreck your shit.

You gonna live there too OP? I highly suggest it. If you are a lazy fuck shit will get wrecked, and airbnb doesn't give a fuck if that happens

>Do non-memecoin threads even gain traction on this board? We'll see.

Yours won't I bet. I'm off to the coin threads now.
>>
Definitely focus on quality in every aspect. I, too, am in a similar situation, however, I am only renting a single room in my home.
Make sure everything is tidy and in place when the guests arrive. Provide good basics like internet connection, breakfast (I guess this one in particular doesn't apply to you), functioning appliances and stuff. For my specific situation, location is not a major concern since most guests only stay 3-4 days max.
>>
>>2361522
> You should meet them before so you don't get niggers that ruin your house. SRS its not hard to make a fake profile and wreck your shit.

Indeed.
>>
>>2361522
I am looking into living there and just renting the other 3 rooms. It seems like the consensus is that makes it much easier to manage and keeping some boons from destroying my property.
The main attractions are it being a college town, though this house is located about 8mi off of campus.
>>2361538
What sort of things do you keep stocked for guests? I personally am not the most tidy person but it would be good practice for making some improvements on that aspect of my life, and if all else fails I have a family friend who cleans homes for a living and would charge me 2-300 a month for bi-monthly detailing.
>>
>>2361522
lol youre so fucking stupid. Why even comment, dumb little bitch? You dont know what youre talking about at all.

Typical reddit bitch chiming in for no reason.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.