[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDpill me on x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: p.png (5KB, 158x191px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
5KB, 158x191px
Redpill me on Gridcoin, why is the market cap so low considering its the same as GNT and they're both in A speculative market, we buy for the tech right?
>>
if i had to tell you i'd put it all on reddcoin
>>
>>2361430
No ICO for it, so the jews aren't in on the action from the start. It's only low now, when their tech starts to ramp up like golem does now the price will shoot up.
>>
>>2361440
if you had to tell me what? reddcoon isnt cloudcomputing is it?
>>
>>2361430
I sold a lill bit of gnt and bought alot of grc.
I suggest you do the same
>>
>>2361453
i thought ico's were just so the owners could make fast money and fuck customers over? did gnt really have one of those?
>>
>>2361483
Yeah. ICO's are generally used to raise funds, the devs then use these funds to continue developing further, which causes people to want to buy more of their coins, bumping up the prices as the tech goes up in value like GRC
>>
4 gridcoin threads.. Is this how it started with ark?
>>
>>2361483
All eth coins have ICOs, because that's how VC style projects work; you buy into the company with part of your stack, and they offer you equity in the company they have.

I mean, that's literally how the vast majority of VC loans work; why would it be any different in the crypto space?
>>
>>2361530
Not sure - but I've gotten 200% out of ARK.

If this is a pump great! I'm holding this coin - would love to seem my portfolio valuation go up.

Pump it up. Join the ARK while you're at it!
>>
>>2361582
Isn't ARK used for multiple pump and dumps already?
There was literally a group here a few days ago claiming to have dumped it as they went out.
>>
>>2361530
This concerns me as well.

srsly though, this coin is almost 3 yrs old and already had an ATH of 7k sats or something some time ago. I believe it deserves much bigger market cap.
>>
>>2361530
The ARK ship has already sailed though, I'd rather get in on the GRC action.
>>
so basically, instead of doing hashes it solves maths for whoever is paying for the service? Huh? and miners get paid by fees or what?
>>
so Gridcoin is actually a good longterm hodl?
>>
>>2361968
Pretty good, especially at this low price right now. Time to buy-in imo.
>>
Think of it as a global super computer everybody can use for cheap. Looks really good
>>
>>2361430
what sign is this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.