[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me what is the difference between all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can someone explain to me what is the difference between all of these and why the market evaluations are so different? They seem to be doing the same thing.
>>
>>2361019
RLC masterrace
>>
Not sure about Sonm but Golem and RLC have been shilled relentlessly for a long time, partnerships with shapeshift and changelly, other normie crypto sites, while Gridcoin isnt as well known yet
>>
They are all Distributed Processing coins / tokens.

Haven't really heard about SONM or iExec.

Golem is an Eth token - buy the token, exchange it for processing.
Gridcoin uses GRC coin mining, and also rewards users who share their processing power by paying in GRC. Proof of Reward - kind of a mix of Proof of Stake and Proof of BOINC.

disclosure: I've got stake in both of them.
>>
https://steemit.com/gridcoin/@vortac/while-crypto-is-booming-scientists-across-the-world-lack-the-computing-power-to-find-a-cure-for-diseases-which-can-affect-us-all
Ask questions about Gridcoin VS Golem!
By raising millions through an ICO you have that large initial marketcap & you have a lot of money to hire marketing experts; raising a large amount of money through an ICO isn't a sign of a successful project though (note that none have any deliverable in production yet? It's all speculative).

Looks to be a very long-term gold.
>>
>>2361139
By that, I meant "hold". Sorry.
Just want to point it out that GRC didn't have an ICO, so no jews profitting on the rest of the majority because of their large stake in the beginning.
>>
>>2361139
So Golem is overpriced because of ICO? Or is Gridcoin underpriced then?
>>
Why does golem like this?
https://twitter.com/Joe_MLB_MAN/status/872915011944853505

>>2361139
Golem alpha can be downloaded. I think you can test gridcoin as well.
>>
>>2361162

Yes spot on. Golem is overpriced because of ICO on eth network imo
>>
Golem seems to have a way higher coin number also... With 1/3 of that GRC looks like it's got a TON of room to grow!

And it's been growing steadily for the last weeks.... Looks safe. I think I've found my coin to hold!!!
>>
>>2361207
>overpriced
you'll say that when it gets listed on jewbase and becomes a couple dollars too.
>>
>>2361162
GRC is underpriced right now back of the lack of an ICO. So it's good to buy in now imo.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.