[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some people here hate this coin so much ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: digibyte.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
digibyte.png
7KB, 200x200px
Seeing some of the posts here would have you believe that DGB's value fell 50% in a few hours, yet even after the lost contest it has stayed steadily at about 1900 sats, which is higher than it was yesterday.
>>
>>2359983
Why don't you stop talking about it.
>>
They're getting lulz from it, FUDing at the dip because horror stories are fucking hilarious.
>>
File: littlegirldesuyesyesyesyesy.png (25KB, 420x660px) Image search: [Google]
littlegirldesuyesyesyesyesy.png
25KB, 420x660px
because they expected 50 cents this weekend, so they went all in

dgb is a good coin, i'd hold it until end of summer

If you think dgb has a lot of hate, you should see the XBY threads, literally shit flinging from every side
>>
>>2359983
Just ignore them and keep holding, digibyte is a currency of the future
>>
theres multiple reasons i hate this coin:

1. the fan base is cancerous. usually theres 5 or 6 dgb shilling threads. remember yesterday, how there were a shit ton of dgb threads aboyt how the citibank announcement was today, and the coin was going to an all time high this morning? where are those people now? the coin has plummeted and failed, and everyone shilling it doesnt have the balls to own up to their lies

2. i hate this coin because people here are simply latching onto it because its "the video game coin" and deals with minecraft. no one knows anything about the coin, they dont know how it works, the tech behind it, the dev team, nothing. its just , lets shill this coin because of muh video games, and muh cute dgb anime girl mascot. its stupid.
>>
>>2360097
Hey!
You take that back about DGBchan! She is perfect!
>>
>>2360097
>where are those people now?

They cashed in at ~2200 and are now back in at 1800.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.