[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swarm City excitement thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: swarm_city_yellow_sticker.jpg (105KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
swarm_city_yellow_sticker.jpg
105KB, 596x596px
Are you guys ready for the Boardwalk launch?

The SC github has been on fire the last couple of days!

Here's the announcement video to get you in the mood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p90jKZiIaIU&t=0s
>>
I'm hyped

This shit's gonna m00n like crazy
>>
Currently holding 100 tokens, hope this shit will moon. Besides Ark and ETH the only promising coins tbqh senpai
>>
>>2358784
Stop shilling this dead coin

Kys
>>
>>2359412
get the fuck out of crypto, dude

seriously

since you OBVIOUSLY don't know, swarm city is basically the craigslist of bitcoin
>>
>>2359412
>dead coin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*inhales*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2359412
>dead coin
actually lunching something
already made mad gains in the pas week
are you retarded my friend ?
>>
>>2359455

Everything made gains in the last week, swarm city doesn't mean shit
>>
>>2359426
>>2359450
>>2359455
Looks how aggressive the shills of this dogshit coin are. Do you know what that tells us?

Their bags are getting heavy rofl
>>
>>2359577
holy hell dude you're a fucking moron
>>
>>2359577
>Their bags are getting heavy rofl

I've made 50% profit in 4 days you dumb brony.
>>
File: 1496922069570.png (163KB, 445x465px) Image search: [Google]
1496922069570.png
163KB, 445x465px
>>2359412
>>2359462
>>2359577

just to let everybody know what's going on:

>it's always the same couple of FUDsters who just show up for the swarm city threads
>mfw when I realize swarm city is worth the effort to spread all this FUD
>mfw when I realize swarm city triggers people who coordinate shit coin pump and dumps
>mfw when I realize they feel threatened by legit projects because they know they can't compete (they repeatedly claim they have more respect for people who invest in meme/shit coins)
>mfw when I realize they're spreading all this FUD because they don't want their shit coin party to be spoiled
>mfw when I realize this solidifies that swarm city is the real deal
>>
I just put 1 ETH in SWT.
Looking promising, tell you that.

I could spare the ETH; it was made by profit from holding it anyway.

Let's see. I have a good hunch.
>>
shit man just read the boardwalk overview, the t release (storefronts) which is after the boardwalk is what will bring us passed the bitch ass moon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.