[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Longterm Investment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pathetic.jpg (24KB, 680x419px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
24KB, 680x419px
With all the shitty altcoin pump and dumps that you guys seem to partake in, is it not a lot more sensible to just invest all your money longterm in BTC and ETH, and maybe 100$ in one shitcoin and wait 2 weeks before selling? Seems foolproof.
>>
>>2358767
No.

/biz/ just needs to learn to work as a team, and not cheat each other.
>>
>>2358767
Yes. Not a bad plan. You should still follow news and prices though in case something big happens. I only make a few trades a week, and the day trading I do is always in coins that I'd feel comfortable holding long term in case the price dips and I get stuck.
>>
>>2358807
How can you work as a team when we're all anonymous and shills can easily infiltrate?
>>
>>2358807
This too. But it's the fucking prisoner's dellemna. We could have 90% agreement on a course of action and then a few bad apples could screw everyone else over.
>>
>>2358819
I feel if I follow news too closely I get paranoid and make shit decisions. Literally everyone who has held bitcoin has now made a profit. Everyone. I think I just have to keep telling myself that.
>>
>>2358767
I doubt that they're much potential for large gains in the current crypto market. Pretty much every coin that could has shot up at least 10x and is currently stagnant or declining.

There's only a handful of coins on this current wave that have enough utility to compete besides BTC and ETH. Save your money for the inevitable crash.
>>
>>2358853
In a years time btc will be up at least 50% and eth 100+%. Is that not a lot better than risking it on shitcoins that are controlled by shills?
>>
What happens first in crypto land top 3
ETH hits $850
BTC hits $8400
XRP hits $1
>>
>>2358892
Did your crystal ball tell you that?
>>
>>2358820
We've gotta start namefagging
>>
>>2359185
ETH hits 850

BTC isn't growing (percentage wise) at the same rate as ETH.

BTC will be 6400 when ETH is 850
>>
File: 2017-06-09_13.51.36.jpg (630KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09_13.51.36.jpg
630KB, 1440x1440px
Rate my long term holdings OP
>>
>>2361349
0/10 too diverse, there is no way all of those pass longterm, you'll be zero or minus
>>
>>2361349
>>
>>2360985
XRP could hit $1 and it wouldn't be too surprising
>>
The only safe way to make easy money in crypto is follow the news and hype cycles, if people stop talking about or using something like monero or pivx, those coins will drop out of the aether, itsbest to pick the hypest coin and ride
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.