[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember me guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: XVG-LOGO.jpg (78KB, 1182x535px) Image search: [Google]
XVG-LOGO.jpg
78KB, 1182x535px
Yes I am back again with an update.
Who told you guys to buy $XVG at 5 sats?
Who told you guys to buy $RDD around 14/15 sats?
Who told you guys to buy $PPC?
Who told you guys to buy $LMC?
Who told you guys to buy $STEEM last week?

Now, in this game you need to have patience.
I am still adding to my $LMC position. Maybe some of you are upset but that's part of the game. If you have patience it will pay off. If you can't stand the heat, then get out the kitchen and find another source of income.

Anyway, I am here to tell you, to the braves ones who bought $STEEM to take off at least 50% now.

I have bought $XVC this morning and as I already mentioned, added to my $LMC.

Good luck out there and remember, patience is key!
>>
It's not too late to buy RDD.
Once Redd ID comes out we'll see 2K

Hold for long term boys
>>
>>2356877
>Remember me guys?
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>2356877
Ballparking, what kind of roi are you expecting from lmc?
>>
>>2356877
>Who told you guys to buy $LMC?
You, and it was a bad call

Also just use a tripcode dude...
>>
>>2356939
A whale
>>
>>2356877
Ok sir. But should we dump STRAT or no?
>>
>>2356972
>>>/LGBT/
And tumblr are that way. Return to your own kind
>>
>>2356877
>patience is key!
Yeah, you'll eventually be right in a bull market.

RDD was a P&D at the start, so was XVG. Don't pretend that it wasn't at the beginning you LARPer.

You want to act like a tripfag? Get a goddamn trip so I know it's the same faggot and I might just listen enough to laugh when your predictions come up empty.
>>
>>2357972
XVG is holding up pretty good for a pnd
>>
>>2357972

RDD is actually steady at 100 sat faggot
>>
>>2356877
Oh look another loser who thought he's pro for getting 2 out of 198 coins correctly.

If you can't manage to land at least 20 coins and can't manage to become at the very least a millionaire then you're not cut out for trading.
This bull market is your only chance to become a millionaire, don't blow it.
Obviously because everyone on /biz/ is a talentless hacks you're all going to start blowing on your knees for pennies.
>>
>>2356877
Hello Attila. Which of your positions are the most promising in your opinion? And why? I like LMC but I'm a wage slave and I'm afraid of missing the pump if it's a p&d
>>
>>2356939
wait I remember (you)
>>
>sell your Steem so I can buy it before it doubles.
>>
>>2356877
FUCK OFFF
most of these coins are gaining in value you can't take credit for it that's like being proud of yourself for predicting whether your mom will be sucking a rando's cock tonight (cuz she obvs will)
>>
>>2356928
Once ______ comes out!!1!!1! We will be rich. Where have I seen this before... Oh wait. Every fucking pump and dump, time and time again. Just don't bother.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-09-11-02-48.png (404KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-09-11-02-48.png
404KB, 1440x2560px
>>2356939
If you don't know who.... screen shot the post and you will later.

I've been watching his reccomendations. even made a few of the same decisions on my own and they paid off very well. make your own decisions and DD. this dudes reccomendations have been legit so far. #jusysayin/bro/
>>
>>2359233
Is that supposed to be a fat portfolio? Nobody is impressed. I held that stack in my hand last week.
>>
>>23592633
Seeing that it is my ROI from $850? Yeah man. It is a fat portfolio. More meant to show folks that those movements were legit and not a show off maneuver.

If you are going to be a dick while still living in your moms basement you should at least get her to milk your cock on occasion. Might help with the beta tier aggression .
>>
>>2356877
give me your twitter or some contact to you I need to know which post is yours when you wanna tell something
>>
File: 2017-06-09_17-22-19.jpg (3KB, 144x66px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09_17-22-19.jpg
3KB, 144x66px
>>2358698
Money talks, your bullshit walks.
>>
>>2359433
Already posted before but here it is.
Attilafx
>>
>>2358905
All of them.
I have PPC quite some time now so it's about time that coin is going to do something. Usually I hate to stay to long in a position. Love to get in and prefer to get out within two to 3 weeks with at least 100% gain. You just need patience in this game.
>>
>>2358905
Ohw and to answer that, I think XVC, LMC are really worth checking out also bought $CLAM.
>>
>>2356877
Bought CLAM this morning based on chart and quite frankly an added indicator that you were in it too.
>>
>>2359540
How long do you think it'll be before LMC sees any major movement? And to what degree do you see it moving?
>>
File: believeit.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
believeit.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>2356877
Still holding my LMC but not gonna lie I saw a lot of heat from other anons that they lost money (most likely went all in smfh) BUT I did my research and I believe this will be a profitable coin imo. Thanks again and for those who went all in HODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: stacking.jpg (51KB, 475x182px) Image search: [Google]
stacking.jpg
51KB, 475x182px
>>2359651
Cause they sell with a loss. I am still stacking it. That's the difference between success and failure.
>>
>>2359651
>>2359683
people expecting a coin to take off the same day they buy are fucking nuts. They always start a thread the next day talking about rage quiting. fucking spoiled. Try waiting 6 months
>>
>>2359808
Those should either wake up or join some P&D group.
>>
>>2358033
>>2358163
It's not a P&D NOW, but it was at the start.
Yet OP is the one making it like it was a sound investment from the very beginning.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (35KB, 360x515px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
35KB, 360x515px
>>2360703
Look man, I don't know WTF your problem is. I have never given any bad advise so far. Now you can come here and cry like a baby but that won't make you any friends. Never bite the hand that feeds you man. I am really considering to setup a paid website since guys like you always spoil it for the others and just doesn't bring any value to others. If you have proof show, if not then leave. Show me your progress.
>>
>>2359808
the 6 month thing is a hard sell even for me, because I'm not confident enough in any of these companies. I know a couple had to rise above the rest, but I've ever bet on horse races either.
>>
>>2361077
4chan, man, what do you expect

thanks for your tips btw
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.