[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bot_660x380.jpg (59KB, 660x380px) Image search: [Google]
bot_660x380.jpg
59KB, 660x380px
Does any of you ever tried to use a bot to trade crypto?
Which one and ho did it turn out?
>>
File: LEVELS.png (22KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS.png
22KB, 992x527px
>>2356554
the most time you make deal with bot
>>
>>2356554
>spend 2 years writing a bot.
>it basically buys the dips now.
Meh, the method is the hardest, if you don't know how to manually trade constantly making profits, you can't write that into a bot.
>>
>>2356607
really? I don't believe it
>>
arbitrage bots are probably pretty dope.

dont use any tho
>>
>>2356615
What don't you believe?
>>
>>2356554
Not for trading, but I subscribed to a free bot that sends messages when volume spikes. Or at least that's what it was supposed to do, but it turned out to consistently only tell you about volume spikes an hour after they happen, which does shit all for catching shit before it jumps. Wasn't bad as a matter of spotting shit that would probably keep going up, but the number of times I'd see that notification was late to the party was ridiculous.

As far as trading itself, like >>2356607 said, if you can't do it by hand, a bot is going to do fuck all for you. There's a reason people sell bots as opposed to using it themselves.
>>
>>2356632
>if you don't know how to manually trade constantly making profits, you can't write that into a bot

wouldn't it be relatively "easy" to create a bot which literally just buys low and sells high, with no calculations being performed?
>>
>>2356716
Those are called buy and sell orders.
>>
>>2356736
oh yeah true
>>
>>2356630
Do you know some names?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.