[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here reply me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Could a billionaire make use of those facilities to make something?

Any idea of what can a billionaire make with those types of infrastructure if money is not a problem?

>The Truth Behind Those $1 Detroit Homes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY

>The abandoned skyscrapers of Detroit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRwJQXCyE38
>>
why would you want to?
>>
>>2355489
To increase my wealth.
>>
>>2355507
how?
>>
>>2355515
That's what I am asking here if anyone knows how to use those infrastructures for something. Any idea would be welcomed.
>>
>>2355525
lets make a /biz/ super mega fort, we can connect the $1 homes with tunnels
>>
>>2355445
Huge secure hydroponics labs senpai.
The square feet in one of those buildings is fucking enormous. Hang solar panels all the way down the southern side and free electricity to run the lights, pumps etc. Sell the food, employ the unemployed. Deck out a couple floors for accommodation for employees.
Would be fucking epic. Buy one anon!
>>
>>2355614
When the next recession hits and crypto has it's simultaneous mega-boom let's buy the whole city with 5% of our portfolios.
>>
>>2355614
>tfw going to move to a NEET hamster cage where we do nothing but trade crypto and fight off locals
>>
>>2355445
>TFW none of you niggers know about property tax. ITS NOT ONE GODDAMN DOLLAR YOU RETARDS, ITS A LOSS! THOSE HOUSES AREN'T EVEN WORTH THE CRACK COVERED WALLS THEIR BUILT OF.
>>
>>2355445
I know of a guy who has a winemaking business there, using spare blocks of land and educating the unemployed in viticulture. But even he thinks buying these places isn't worth it. Land tax, renovation costs and a bunch of other property taxes basically makes it so that your best option is to basically demolish. Even then, it's a massive money sink.

It depends entirely on how long term you're thinking, and how you think Detroit is going to go in the future. If a bunch of innovators waste their money on trying to revitalise detroit, might be good to get in a bit earlier, but if no one has initiatives you think will help, then there's no point, you'd just be buying and paying tax for garbage no other sucker wants.
>>
>>2355445
>infrastructures
Hello shitskin
>>
>>2355445
Bump
>>
>>2356097
>Hello shitskin
Hello, shitskin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.