[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golem Is golem a good long buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ddddd.png (366KB, 1507x819px) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.png
366KB, 1507x819px
Golem

Is golem a good long buy?
>>
>>2354087
The only advice I can give you is to get NXT NOW.
>>
>>2354087
you have to be a colossal retard to buy Golem at this point in the game. research GRC and you'll know how it's going to nullify GNT in the future
>>
>>2354098
only a faggot would give this kind of advice 12 hours after it started climbing up
>>
Dev tweet saying Brass announcement/something very soon. It's a slow project, nothing wrong with that at all. If you have the iron hodl then you win.

You still have at least a month before it's too late to buy in IMO. It's a very, very undervalued crypto imo that hasn't gotten nearly enough exposure.
>>
>>2354087

well coinbase is planning to add golem so its a good long buy
>>
>>2354105
Reading into it now. What the fuck is proof of boinc and proof of research. They both use bunch of language and terms that can only be defined by their own wiki.

Do you understand this?

Also, OP. I shouldn't be sharing this, since ICOs have been getting raped lately... But check out SONM.
>>
>>2354249
uses supercomputer power to process scientific research to improve humanity. this coin is going to help cure cancer
>>
I think it is
Some think it isn't

don't know, holding over 1k
>>
>>2354087
golemn is a jew coin, it's only good for pump and dump.
>>
>muh cloud supercomputer
No thanks I'll pass. Dumb idea
>>
>>2354311
>I ask for a specific piece of info regarding a specific piece of tech

>he replies with:

>uses supercomputer power to process scientific research
>to improve humanity
>this coin is going to help cure cancer

>i.e. doesn't answer my question at all, and tells me that this coin is going to cure cancer.

Welp, thanks for confirming my suspicions that you are either of the retard or a member of one of these scammy discord P&D groups.

By the way, I spent all yesterday larping as one of these peasants in one of their groups. I suggest everyone do this. If it wasn't easy enough spotting these people already... joining a group and seeing them in action makes them stand out like fresh cat feces in a bowl of your favorite cereal.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.