[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BONER coin has the edge for <5 sat coins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: BONER.png (371KB, 1600x962px) Image search: [Google]
BONER.png
371KB, 1600x962px
With all the 10x coins on yobit flying around, its odd that people just swarm to the ones with 4+ BTC walls like ALIEN or ones that are just dumping grounds of early setups like BOSON and getting oversaturated by weakhanded buyers crashing it for 2x.

If you want a coin that can really be P&D, then get in on the one the research shows will get the results you want.

BONE has paper thin walls, low volume, no significant buywalls all the way to 30 sat (currently floating at 3 sat), and low enough volume that 2.5 BTC can get it to 3x from its current position.

Are you going to hold bags, or are you going to get a BONER and pump it for real 2x-5x without issue.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BON/BTC
>>
Walls are paper thin at < 2 BTC to reach 8 sats!
>>
Is this in any way related to bon pekao?

Spoopy coin man.
>>
>>2353990

if theyre so paper think why dont you donate the $5k required to bring them down
>>
>>2354031

Thats not how a P&D works friend.

If he did that he would have nothing to gain as he was the one who has the stack in the majority of the coin.

Its a manner of gradually pumping the coin up small amounts so that the small shares all add up and the eventual dump leaves a correction from the ATH to be higher than the previous flatline.

With these yobit coins, everyone just wants to rush into a 1 sat without considering the buywalls, volume necessary to get to goals, and hype and sell quickly.

this is a coin that essentially can just be pumped like ALIEN but without the massive wall at 2 and 4 that killed its initial momentum
>>
>>2353954
Threw in a small boner at 5K an hour ago.

Looks hopeful and not crowded with redditers trying to dump quickly like BOSON.

Shit was a massacre.
>>
Nice try on showing research OP. What you do, take a screen print with the 2 sat sells, buy them up and then take another screenprint with the 2 sats bought up?

Your Left and Right sell orders in your pic are the same exact thing and you have two entirely different outlooks on the same exact fucking thing.
>>
lmfao
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 197x256px
>Need 2 BTC just to get to 5 sat on B2

>People already selling

>Only 2 BTC to get to 18 sat on this

Fuck it, I'll take the loss on my B2 bags, if this takes off like KIDS, I'm in.

Don't fuck me on this one /biz/
>>
File: z.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>2354280
we're all gonna make it anon. Your BONER will piece the heavens to the moon.
>>
File: 1485554883689.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485554883689.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>doing research, math, and comparitive analysis on sub-10 sat shitcoins

I don't know whether to be appalled or impressed by you Yoshit scum.

But hey, at least you can back up your garbage investment to your no-coiner hobos
>>
>>2354509
Hey its not on me to invest into shitcoins without knowing i'm getting the cleanest easiest shit to take.
>>
>>2353954

gimme that big thick boner. gimme them gains
>>
This shit coin has no future, just get some DXC already

https://yobit.net/en/trade/DXC/BTC
>>
>>2353954
Alien is a 99.9% premined scam
>>
>>2353954
You know that creating a wall is just 1 click away?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.