[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3191.png (213KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3191.png
213KB, 750x1334px
MNE

300k supply

100mill market cap = $300

Currently $7

Dev just recently said on the minereum telegram it's to be added to another exchange at the end of the week. Only available on livecoin.net right now which has less than a tenth the volume of POLO. Exchange has been testing it since May 8th. Only Bitrex does extensively long testing like this.
$30 come Monday morning. Book it.
>>
>>2353466

https://medium.com/@Altcoin.Support/minereum-the-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-that-simplifies-erc20-token-creation-easier-e1656e9f4cf5

So this shit's MNE token service will allow people to create more shillcoins?

Count me in.
>>
Shill thread for a shit coin
>>
You can also create token as easy as clicking some button on Ethereum or Ethereum classic.

Why should I put my money on Minereum?
>>
>>2353508
i was gonna buy in but then you samefagged your own post fucking pajeet
>>
>>2353508
learn to shill ROFL
>>
>>2353677
LOL, the brown stood out for me too
>>
>>2353466
>>2353508
Why the fuck are you trying to ruin Minereum?
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>2353677
>>2353836

Not shilling. don't know how to edit a post.
>>
>>2353905
lmfaO get the fuck out
>>
Stop shilling it as if it's a shitcoin you fucking retard. You're just going to bring the price down. Hold and wait for the token creation service.

You're a fucking idiot and it actually pisses me off to see my favorite coin being shilled on /biz/. You should either quit trading, sell your MNE, or learn how to shill properly. Idiot.
>>
Exactly this >>2354006
Pissed me off to see this thread.
>>
>>2353508
>>2353466
Moron. I am really excited about the MNE project, trying to make it a pump coin ruins it for everyone. At least use a different IP or post from your fucking phone, god damn. Fucking sage
>>
File: IMG_2643.jpg (18KB, 192x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2643.jpg
18KB, 192x175px
Oh hey look it's the same MNE shills as usual.

>"Ugh stop shilling this as if it was a shitcoin OP. These idiots don't even deserve to know about this."

Reminder that it's highly inflationary and all of the inflation goes to the same few people.
Reminder that you can already easily create Ethereum tokens and if you're too retarded to deploy a copypaste contract yourself you can use one of the existing retard-proof dapps with any browser or by using Metamask on your Chrome botnet.
Reminder that no one will ever get another token for doing the above as it makes no sense, would take more time and cost more in fees.
>>
>>2354006
>>2354187
Oh it pisses u off to see your fav coins being shill here? Get the fuck out you fucking filthy jews.

If the coin got potential, why do you have to worry about the value of its.

Fucking retards like those in telegram group.
>>
>>2354006
Why do you like this coin it's shit lmao maybe if you own a genesis wallet it would be gucci. You can create tokens on ETC or waves for fucks sake. The only thing you can say is
>wait for it to hit bigger exchanges hurr then it will pump.
So fucking happy I sold my coins for stratis and waves when MNE hit 10$
>>
File: 1496891166331.jpg (27KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
1496891166331.jpg
27KB, 370x278px
>>2354695
>"same MNE shills"
>first time ever talking about MNE in /biz/

>>2354859
>"Fucking retards like those in telegram group."
>haven't visited the telegram group ever

>"Get the fuck out you fucking filthy jews."
>"filthy jews"
>"jews"
>>
come on please kick off, I have a genesis address and if this thing takes off I could be rich forever because I get paid 1.8 MNE from it per day
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (48KB, 480x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
48KB, 480x610px
>>2354940
this guy gets it

anyone shilling who doesnt even have a genesis address is a cuck
>>
>>2353905
>>2353466
>>2353508
Is this false flag shilling? Nobody is this retarded.javascript;
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.