[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I buy Jewcor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bnc.jpg (44KB, 718x661px) Image search: [Google]
bnc.jpg
44KB, 718x661px
How do I buy this shit?

Do I need a wallet or something?

How much ETH will I need to guaranty it get BNC?

Is it even worth gunning for or should I look into Monaco or another ICO?
>>
>>2352661
why can't any of you fucks read or google.
please, please kill yourself. you're not meant to live in the information age
>>
>>2352674
Answer his question you nigger
>>
>>2352674
But you'll tell me to go on Yobit and buy shitcoins? Fuck off
>>
>>2352661
Just have a fully synced Ethereum wallet (the official one, not Jaxx or some other third party one) and transfer your Eth to it. Leave the client running until the sale is over since it can take hours to sync depending on how long you have opened it.
Once the token sale starts, transfer the amount of Eth you like to the address they reveal only after the sale starts so you don't get rejected. They may also have a data field that you can copy into the transaction, if they do make sure you copy that in. Select a slightly higher gas amount to ensure you get through before their hidden hard cap. They send the tokens through to your Eth address you sent from, hence why you can't send from an exchange. They should send the tokens through after a week.
>>
>>2353008
Do you get any proof that the transaction actually happened? What if it gets rejected? Do you get your ETH back immediately or after a week?
>>
>>2353053
They will probably have a box you can enter your Eth address and check how much BNT you will receive, or if you even got accepted. Once their cutoff starts Eth should just get bounced back immediately.
>>
Does parity work?
>>
>>2353008
I only have 2 eth, should i even bother??
>>
>>2353008
myethwallet is good with it too, isn't it?
>>
>>2353338
I don't see why not, it's a gamble. But from the looks of their statement they should have a failsafe against the price dropping below ICO price. You can probably put it straight onto the exchange and take out your initial investment and have some free Bancor to hold on for a few years.

>>2353340
Myethwallet will work, not too sure about parity, never used it.
>>
>>2353459
My wallet still hasn't synced fml 2 days +
>>
Are you looking to get into Status as well? A little more attractive at 10.000 tokens/ETH.
>>
>>2353478
If it's not consistently updating run the command to update it. Not too sure what it is for windows. It's geth - updatedb in terminal for Linux
>>
>>2353708
never head of it. whens the ICO?
>>
File: 984560546025606546.jpg (320KB, 489x835px) Image search: [Google]
984560546025606546.jpg
320KB, 489x835px
If you believe Bancor will be a success you should most definitely get TokenCard (TKN) aswell. They had to remove the VISA logo from their visual demonstration since they're only partnered with a VISA distributor, not VISA directly as of yet. This upset a few weak hands but they will be contemplating suicide within a week.
>>
> hidden cap

what the hell
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.