[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can steal easily. But won't do it because I am afraid of God.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Outniggered.png (390KB, 784x440px) Image search: [Google]
Outniggered.png
390KB, 784x440px
Do you have this problem?
>>
God isn't exist.
>>
>>2352614
>be me stading in zumies

>pick out some sunglasses

>no cashier in sight

>wait at register impatiently for a minuet

>see the chashier folding clothes with her back to the door

>continue to wait for 3 minuets

>12$ sunglasses
>>
>>2352621
I have convinced myself or I am convinced he does.
>>
>>2352632
I can steal anything I need almost. Used to do it for fun. .. but now that I need the most to steal, I have become afraid of God and consequences.
>>
>>2352639
Unconvince yourself. Priests themselves don't believe in that shit outside of the public sphere.
>>
>>2352614
i've "stolen" guitar picks from my guitar store while trying their guitars, but they are so lax about giving a pick, even the nice ones to people to try a guitar if they prefer that pick that i don't think it's really stealing.

i think i stole a couple of lollipops when i was a small child. that's all.
>>
>>2352652
>priests.
This is personally between me and the God I am afraid of.
>>
>>2352681
Priests are literally the sergeants of god on earth as per the new testaments, they are holy. If they are corrupt, then god is corrupt.
>>
>>2352700
>priests..
>testaments

It's a personal belief. I don't know what God is.. or what religion is suposed to help me. All I know is that my heart has to be clear..
>>
>>2352700
You're trying to explain something that you have little to no grasp over.
>>2352720
If you aren't religious, then where is your qualm? If you have found a logical reason to refrain from theft, then that's fine. You don't need to believe in a higher power just to be opposed to theft.
Morality can be argued with or without God.
>>
>>2352720
You have to drown the trouble of your heart in the delight of enjoying the stolen good.
>>2352775
wow look at me i use complicasted words im so smart u guys
>>
File: lmaotears.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
lmaotears.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>2352639
It's too many assumptions for me. I am agnostic/pantheist/atheist depending on the day and mood.

God, should God exist, is not guaranteed to have an ethical code regarding human affairs, let alone one which punishes thievery.

Furthermore the assumption that the universe is too complex to exist without God prematurely excludes the possibility that God is too complex (being capable, as He is, of creating universes) to exist without his own environmental context.

If there is a God, I imagine we would live in an infinitely nested series of universes, each having a creator living inside his own limited existential condition. World without end. In this condition, the Gods are more like programmers, each creating their own simulations for others to "exist" inside. Eventually the simulated beings grow the ability to create their own simulations.

This I think makes much more sense and is much more natural than a singular creator with infinite authority and a single universe. World without End in the infinite vacuum.

Buy ETH
>>
>>2352614
I have the same problem except it's the Law and going to jail I fear.
>>
>>2352807
>Furthermore the assumption that the universe is too complex to exist without God prematurely excludes the possibility that God is too complex (being capable, as He is, of creating universes) to exist without his own environmental context.

http://enjoy.co.uk/images/smiffys_large_seo/25625_Indestructible_Fedora_Hat.jpg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.