[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIRST BLOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: FirstBruv.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FirstBruv.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Hey Biz, Let me explain something to you.

First Blood was just released on Bittrex on wednesday. This coin has been out on Yunbi for almost a year now and since ICO it has gone up 20x times on JUST that one exchange.

They did 5 MILLION trade today on just Yunbi.

The next highest amount was bittrex with $230,000.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/firstblood/#markets

Now understand that the volume on bittrex is going to start rising to match the volume on Yunbi. Soon it will be doing over a million a day EASILY. Even freaking DOGE does more than 1.5 million daily.

This coin is going to start taking off very soon.

Here's a little tip Biz: I've been a DGB holder since .007. I sold today. Why? Because tomorrow this coin is going to dump super hard and follow through to the weekend.

No shill. I love DGB and will buy back in after the dump. DGB is not going away but it is going to hit the noobs HARD tomorrow. There is no minecraft partnership. There isnt going to be a citi partnership.

My point is when all this money leaves DGB, GUESS WHAT? It is going to flow hard into 1st. Not all of it by far but its going to be enough to kickstart this coin's rocket.

People are still going to be thinking video games and they are going to see 1st and it will subconciously be the next coin in their mind for HUGE gains.
>>
1st is a long term hold. This project is going to keep getting better and better around this economy. Listen to this recent bitcoin podcast episode:

http://thebitcoinpodcast.com/tag/firstblood/

Off the bat they are going to support DOTA 2
LOL, CSGO and others. These are some of the biggest competition games there are. Huge communities around these games.

First Blood has spent next to nothing on promotion. They dont care about promotion. All the care about is making this project and building the community around pro Esports gaming and tournaments. They are at every major tournament and they host their own (Theres one going on RN

TLDR: Buy 1st. You've been warned.
>>
TRUE

I am seing this go up RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: dd4.png (37KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dd4.png
37KB, 200x200px
>>
>>2351970
Is that you when you realised you were too late to get on the 1ST rocket?
>>
They are having another tournament RN.
go to their twitter or check out their twitter or twitch.

When the platform is done we can bet on professional matches and Pro gamers can actually make a living off games.

This is going to be huge
>>
>>2351928
There was no minecraft partnership. It was just a fucking server.

>there will be no citi partnership

Actually coping
>>
>>2351928
i bought 200 coins OP, i'm in for the long haul
>>
>>2351994
You can suck my big fat dick them this coin is poppin'.
>>
>>2351928
>>2351951
All true and that is without even mentioning the actual idea behind the platform they are building, which I think might be revolutionary. If you think I'm shilling then read their whitepaper and think about what this platform implies. I might make a thread about this sometime so all you fuckers can understand just how big this might be.
>>
>>2351928
so many years wasted on that map
>>
>>2352036
You have to lay it out for them in a way that autistic children can understand.

All they can speak is moons and hype.
They don't understand the technology or platform that is being built right now for 1st.

If its not a 500% parabolic move followed by crash and burn its too much to wrap their head around.

*LONG TERM CONSISTENT RISE*
>>
>>2352036
>gambling
>revolutionary

Is this shitposting?
>>
>>2352083
No dude.

Video games are a 100 BILLION dollar annual business thats filled with amateurs that with First Blood will have the chance to MAKE A LIVING off of pure gaming.

The only thing close to that has been youtube channels.

video game channels are the #1 type of channel on youtube.

Think about the possibilities for this project.
>>
>>2352083
This >>2352122
Also think entertainment in general, the possibilities are endless, it could open up the gates to many types of "jobs" which currently don't exist. Combine that with increased automation in the work force and a mass of people who are left without jobs... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
>>
>>2351928
I dun grabbed me a whole 67.34 for the loooong hodl boys. giggity!
>>
also, everyone saying that their logo is shit should check the forums, they're working on changing it, while this might seem superficial, it will have strong benefits in transmitting a professional looking coin. I'm really excited for this to pick up
>>
PLEASE SPREAD THE NEWS

$$$BETA RELEASE THIS MONTH$$$
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.