[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only doge that matters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: doge1.png (354KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
doge1.png
354KB, 500x500px
LiteDoge has the brand power to make it to Bittrex. It's being shilled every minute of every day on Twitter. How many weeks before it 10xs again is up to you. Embrace the litest doge. Let him cometh upon you. For LiteDoge is the one true doge.
>>
Where to buy
>>
this shit hasn't had a github commit in over 2 years

beware the P&D
>>
>>2351178
I bought on Cryptopia. There you can buy not only with BTC, but also with LTC and DOGE. Their deposits are fast.

Never approach YoBit.
>>
>>2351196
It's literally perfect already, why fix something that isn't broken?
>>
>>2351196
the devs are still around and it's already perfect. A transaction takes 20s to confirm. Already better than 90% of the coins in the top 100 who think they can make trivial projects useful by making them in the blockchain
>>
Proof of stake
D
O
G
E

C
O
I
N
>>
>>2351365
How much does it pay for staking?
I have 5 Million ldoge.
>>
>>2350888
Just bought in.
>>
>>2351614
I also have 5 million and didn't get any block yet. It's in staking mode for one day
>>
Does nova let me turn BTC into LDOGE? I don't see an option.
>>
>>2351794
I personally bought on Cryptopia, but maybe Nova only has the LDOGE/DOGE market. If so, you'll have to buy DOGE and then spend it on LDOGE.
>>
>>2351794
Yes, but it's not turning BTC into LDOGE, it's buying LDOGE with BTC
>>
>>2351794
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_LDOGE/
>>
>>2351946
Great, feels good I was wrong
>>
are you serious the ldoge on yobit is not the same coin, and if i wanted to withdraw from yobit to criptopia i'd lose it all?
>>
>>2352590
Absolutely, LDOGE on YoBit not only cannot be withdrawn, it's more susceptible to dumps (and hence you losing money). Over the past day it was dumped more than in half, I think. Its price is in no way dependent on the price of genuine LDOGE, which is going strong.

tldr; Cryptopia is the way to go
>>
>>2352590
Can't you understand that yobit is a scam... Just don't use this shit. Never.
>>
its bleeding
>>
selling the bags
>>
consider the following, me and a lot of people i know uses DOGE to transfer funds between exchanges as it is the cheapest and a really fast coin. also the price tend to stay somewhat stable. the transaction time of DOGE is around 10 mins. the transaction time for litedoge is 20 seconds?! Im in!! If this coin get established this will be my coin for transering funds between exchanges!
>>
>>2355838
This coin has good potential, since it's proof of stake you can throw it on a cheap ARM computer and have it mining 24/7. So it can have many nodes with minimal power use keeping the network very fast.
>>
>>2356225
neat! do you or any one here know a cheap ARM computer that you can use for this?
>>
>>2352630
>>2353978
its okay, thanks i got out 1:1...
>>
>>2356821
Odroid xu4 is probably the best value, raspberryPi will work but is much slower if you want to use it for anything else.
>>
>>2357138
i just want the cheapest that dont run the fan to loud
>>
>>2357241
Just get one of these with an emmc, raspi is cheaper but has a bunch of irritating limitations.
http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G145457216438
>>
Does anyone actually know the proof of stake percentage of it? Didn't see anything about it on btctalk
>>
>>2351196
Devs are currently working on new features, but their marketing team sucks balls so no one knows about it. Go to the IRC channel and talk to them.

Mentioning marketing, I think they're putting a team together.
>>
>>2357278
thanks!
>>
>>2358059
I'm not entirely sure how it works, I have 2 million ldoge, first parcel mined was 500 ldoge.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.