[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTCD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: "dead coin".png (75KB, 1103x548px) Image search: [Google]
"dead coin".png
75KB, 1103x548px
I've got a pretty massive tip for you /biz/. It's a bit long, but hear me out, it could make you a lot of money.

The devs of BitcoinDark (BTCD) recently had an ICO on a new coin called Komodo Coin, where they raised 2639 BTC.

Following the ICO, they are now allowing BTCD holders to swap one BTCD for about ~50 KMD through January, 2018. Already, 80% of BTCD has been converted to KMD, which has drastically cut the supply.

Meanwhile, the price of BTCD has begun to rise at a steady pace...almost too steady. It's as if the remaining BTCD owners are slowly pumping the coin in order to drive the price up before the switchover cutoff. In this manner they'll be able to effectively double-dip on the coin profits if they are able to drop BTCD on unsuspecting investors. Additionally the BTCD floor is maintained by the KMD value based on the conversion rate. Therefore, the rise in price is buffered by, what is in effect, the same fucking coin.

Up until now I think all of this is fair play since it's generally a good strategy to lure investors. However, I believe that the $6 million that was raised in the ICO (+ existing holdings in both coins) will be used to pump the value of the dwindling supply of BTCD, since a lower market cap is easier to manipulate. BTCD price manipulation symmetrically raises the value of KMD, which is ultimately the main goal of the KMD developers.

It's brilliant. They're pumping their dead coin to raise the value of their new one, and can exit anytime before 2018.

What does this mean for /biz/? BUY BTCD, definitively not as a long-term hold (it gets riskier the longer you hold it), but at least in the short-term while it being driven up.
>>
File: overlycautiouswarning.png (425KB, 1107x608px) Image search: [Google]
overlycautiouswarning.png
425KB, 1107x608px
>>2350320
>>
It's happening again. 10% easy gains right here.
>>
Last time I post this.

Check volume, check accumulation.

We're taking off in <1 hr. See you in the morning.

Lambo time.
>>
Wish you the best and hope you're right anon, but I'm going to hold off on this one. This coin has doubles over the last week without any significant dips, so I'm thinking this is more likely to dump here shortly than to pump. I'll watch the price and see if you're right, though.
>>
Good find. There is some arbitrage to be found here. It's only profitable for us if the price of Bitcoin dark falls below 1:50 ratio. But if you look at it now, it's almost exactly at ratio. Infact there's a little premium on top of it. So whenever there is a move in the market between both coins, it might be good to look into investing. But that may be more effort than it's worth considering that a single Bitcoin Dark is $56 bucks. It's not something you can exploit easily and for little money. A solid opportunity for whoever wants to put in the work.
>>
thx OP, I'm going in
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.