[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

One should always take profit when an ATH lasts a few days

it never hurts to sell off slices

Never hurts to take profits

It's real profits

Once you sold

When you didn't sold it's just vapor profit

And it's too easy to lament when looking back at the chart

Of course

If one could tell the future ahah

Invest what you can lose, take profit when you feel it's right

Don't regret

Go to the restaurant and offer gifts to people you love with the profits, don't be greedy

Money by itself is nothing
>>
people took profits when they sold bitcoin at $5
>>
>>2350229
Well said

>>2350251
and those fuckheads never bought again on the next dip to do it again.
Fuck off now, with your skewed shit logic. You are a shame for people holding coins
>>
>>2350310
>fuckheads never bought again on the next dip to do it again
the issue is that nobody is a mind reader. They don't know if it will dip. You could have waited for ETH to go back down below $200 when it bounced around at $225, but then it shot up above $225. So fuck yourself.
>>
>>2350310
No,
>>2350251
is right. Crypto is a long term game. Okay, so I buy 1000 shares of (___) coin at 2000 sat right? It hits an ATH of 6000 and I cash a little out. I then buy in the dip at 5500 and the coin crashes to 3000 again. There is no way to predict it. If you like a coin, keep your money in it and keep your money there and never sell off for profit.
>>
>>2350359
Example, I bought 1000 DGB at 530 and sold off when it hit an ATH of 668 and then again at 777. The next day it shot up past 2000 and I would've only been able to afford 10. Finally got back in at 1792 with way less than 1000 ( only 100).

Moral of the story, if I didn't sell to make a profit at 668 and 777, I'd be exponentially better off now.
>>
File: sulja-boy.jpg (149KB, 643x609px) Image search: [Google]
sulja-boy.jpg
149KB, 643x609px
>>2350229
yea u can fok right off m8 im not selling my shit
>>
>>2350405
how many other coins is that true with in the last month?
only DGB, BITB, and WAVES for me. all the other coins i've traded i've made more on buying the dip and selling high.
think about XRP and how pissed those bagholders are right now.
>>
File: 1496876027474.png (20KB, 592x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496876027474.png
20KB, 592x477px
>>2350359
>shares
>>
File: death.png (24KB, 996x86px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
24KB, 996x86px
I sold a year ago and had the summer of my life. Do i regret it? I'd be lying if I said I didn't. but...like I said, summer of my life
>>
>>2350405
No that's just you being a fucking dumbass or a liar. You sold at 777 while it was on an upswing? 777 wasn't even the ATH the day before it went up to 2000 nor do I even thing it was at 777 the day before , why the hell would you sell there? We all knew if it got past 1k, which it did that did.
You're just a dummy that cant even read a chart, and because you can't analyze mistakes you think the problem is trading, and not being dumb.
>>
You don't have to sell off at ATH if it isn't a shit coin. XD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.