[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you bought Mooncoin yet? It was 10 SATs yesterday,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: jewcoin.jpg (1004KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
jewcoin.jpg
1004KB, 1162x850px
Why haven't you bought Mooncoin yet? It was 10 SATs yesterday, now its at 7. Buy the dip!
>>
>>2350228

I'm in, but thanks for the heads up fellow Mooninite
>>
File: la-muhammad-ali19[1].jpg (165KB, 954x615px) Image search: [Google]
la-muhammad-ali19[1].jpg
165KB, 954x615px
>>2350228
>buying a pump
>during the dump
>being a chump
>>
File: best schmooncoin.jpg (102KB, 700x780px) Image search: [Google]
best schmooncoin.jpg
102KB, 700x780px
Unique opportunity, the most goyim-friendly... Become as rich as I am!
>>
File: file.png (74KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
74KB, 250x241px
>>2350228
>volume halved since yesterday
>price about to be halved since yesterday
>good buy
goodbye
>>
>>2351500
still @8sat, and it was a pump what do you expect? All coins go through cycles.
>>
whenever i see one of these threads, i ask myself why i haven't killed myself yet
>>
What do you mean anon? You mean more than the 20 million @1sat that I'm holding?
>>
>>2350228

I'm holding, I bought in at 5 sats.

I believe in the memes, you should too.

Buy and this coin will give you multiplicative gains like BitBean.
>>
>>2351563
It's at 7 sat if you want to sell, 8 sat to buy, and the 7 sat wall is sitting under 2 coins. It's gonna be 6 by the end of the night.
>>
See the 90btc wall at 10. There's manipulation to keep it sub 10 sats for consolidation. Once all the weak hands flip their coins for 2 or 3x then it will be all fueled for lift off.
>>
>>2352523
>weak hands flip
yeah all that nonexistant volume is totally gonna help the later pump
>>
>>2352559
The meme campaign hasn't even begun yet. Why do you think it had 500btc volume over 24 hrs. Whales are accumulating then they're gonna launch a marketing blitz and show what the dev has been up to and everyone will be rushing into it like the next RDD. These other shitcoin pumps like 1st blood and kids are to make impatient faggots sell for 2-3x to get on another one because there was 10btc on the order books between 2 sats and lambo. Not realising how they're gonna dump their 100btc worth of kids into 5btc of volume.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.