[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DGB Tomorrow we ride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hold strong anons!
>>
>>2350218
sell the news
>>
Going to sleep but hope you guys dont go weak on me. Expecting to wake up on the moon tomorrow
>>
>>2350218
>>2350248
HOLD

Lads, the last time word got to normies that "banks" were "looking at a crypto", a normie at work told me and this happened

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/

Don't miss the fuck out my DigiBros!
>>
>>2350265
Rest easy bizbro these hands are well-worn and re-polished marble.
>>
>>2350265
If you have a lot of DGB you should probably do the old all-nighter.
>>
>>2350218
Whales are going to dump around the time of the presentation, just so you know.
>>
I'm worried. My iron hands might not hold.
>>
>>2350294
>>2350297
>>2350298

boysboys... when will you learn to hold more than a couple of hours?

just wait and see, dgb will be good in a couple months
>>
File: 1470946132080.png (167KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
1470946132080.png
167KB, 600x513px
>>2350265
>wake up on the moon
What a glorious thought

Mars is next
>>
>>2350297
Nobody fucking knows when the presentation is actually taking place

Plus nobody fucking knows what the fuck is going to happen to DGB either way
>>
its gonna even out tonight, go on a mini pump before tomorrow and then its going to DUMP SO HARD.

Have fun kids I already took profit
>>
>>2350347
Your a shill and you have a vested interest in keeping the low IQ meme DGB holders on board so you can sell while they aren't looking. Fuck you.
>>
>>2350691
what a fucking moron you are, why would the whales dump with a ridiculous profit , when they know this thing can be push easily beyond 5K with the momentum DGB is having now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.