[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a Public Service Announcement.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: leo.jpg (20KB, 447x440px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
20KB, 447x440px
OK newbies who are still in the phase of chasing pumps. Let me give you the quick rundown.

I started buying crypto in March and trading in April. I could make and lose .5 BTC in a morning. I spent nights on /biz/, traded a little at work and always looked at candlesticks, which I'm pretty good at reading. It was a ton of fun, but when ETH started really running I realized I would've done slightly better if I had just held my ETH.

Since then, I've researched other coins and invested based on my penchant for high risk/high reward gambles but also played it a little safer. SINCE DOING THIS a little over a month ago my portfolio has tripled.

Short term big gambles:
>.7ish in DGB
>.5 in XBY
These have already paid off but these strong hands keep holding.

Mid - long term diverse, steady gambles.
>GNT - .3 BTC
>ANT - .3 BTC
>REP - .3 BTC
>XRP - .3 BTC
>XEM - .3 BTC

My goal is to have these mid-long term ones pop off over the next 6 months to a year. They float up and down and they aren't my big runners yet.

What people need to understand when they go full tilt and start chasing pumps is that the people making big money are the ones that put a few eggs in that basket months or a year ago.

Find promising coins. I've found mine. Use these and ride to greatness with me or find your own. Doing research, filtering out the hype, and getting some diversified longer term holds will save you from the cycle of checking /biz/ threads, checking candlesticks, checking /biz/ threads, checking candlesticks, over and over and over. You can sleep easy and keep making money. And when your picks start rising, join the shitposting.

People who have tried to pump and dump DGB keep coming into DGB threads crying while we joke around and laugh. Don't be like them. Please, take this advice. Make some money.
>>
>>2349932

> .7 + .5 + .3 + .3 + .3 + .3 + .3 = 2.7 BTC

> Started in March

Nigga, you ain't as good at reading charts as you thought. I started 2 weeks ago and turned $300 into 7.2k (Dip got me for a grand)

Git gud.
>>
>>2349973
riiiiight, thanks for not providing no proof like the rest of the bragging coiners
>>
>>2349973
prove it faggot
>>
>>2349997
look at the fucking charts. I can see that with £200 I could have bough dgb at sub 100 sats and get a large return. same with bean coins or what ever they are called. RDD and xvg would give decent returns on just two weeks.
>>
>>2349932
Actually solid advice anon, i just got into this game a week ago, and i already learned a lesson which is very close to what you're saying and seen it in action. Look at ARK and DGB and then look at all the shitcoins. Man speaks the truth
>>
>>2350210
> Bean coins or what ever
My fucking sides.
>>
>>2350217
Thanks man, stay tough and vigilant. There's a lot of news out there, if you learn how to filter and stay cool you will be golden

>>2349973
I've given you my coins, amounts and rough timelines. The proof is in the pudding my man. You can break even feeling like a panicked wolf or you can ride high feeling like the mighty redwood. Your decision. I'm leaving this advice for anyone who wants it.

When your coins dip, what do you do? Panic, start selling off start rebalancing, start staring at charts?

When my coins dip, I smoke a bowl and breathe easy.
>>
>>2349973
Ah wait, also, forgot this wasnt explained:

In march, I bought .8 BTC worth of ETH, that's it. I turned that ETH into 2.7, which then tripled. Tripled twice since March (in BTC, which has also spiked.) My high water mark for that initial 1k investment is 18000.
>>
>>2350378
just bought around 160 of ecah xem, xrp, gnt. Hoping in a few years something big will happen.
>>
>>2349932
>ANT

What the fuck? What is promising about ANT?
>>
OP, what do you think of IOC and 1ST?
>>
File: polo_bal.png (22KB, 982x343px) Image search: [Google]
polo_bal.png
22KB, 982x343px
Started in Jan with 5k, and this is only my holdings in Polo, have more in wallets and bleutrade.

>try harder candle boy
>>
>>2349973
U think u nice? Bitch I started 1.9 weeks ago, turned 299 dollars into 7.3k.

Git gud faget
>>
i noticed around 12-4am in burger land is where magic happens.
i havent found prime time for america yet in the day. point is that i cant get my sleep cycle fucked if im gonna be making trips to the bank every week.

also i started two days ago. i want out of ark but i have to wait later tonight for it to go up alittle.

help.

anyway i started with 80 bucks to trade. 2nd day here
>>
new to memecoins, can anyone of you actually cash those out
>>
>>2352309
Just put a sell order in for the amount you want to sell at dummy, don't sit up all night waiting for it to get there
>>
>>2352333
yes you fucking retard. Stop asking the same fucking questions.
>>
>>2352402
i guess, but i want to stay occupied and looking at charts and shit.

should i set it to like 1.27?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.