[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i feel so fucking bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: alpnACw.gif (965KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
alpnACw.gif
965KB, 340x255px
every time i sell a coin because i think its fucking done it goes rocketeer mode. fuck me boys, i think im out of this shit i suck at it
>>
stop selling and get your shit together, we all make mistakes but only the wise ones learn from them and keep going
>>
Post the graph. I'll try to use my TA powers to tell you if you did good or not.
>>
>>2349017

That is why I never sell.

Result = every coin in green, minimum profit on NXT is 40% others are over 100%.
>>
The cost of learning
>>
>>2349017
whale here
when the weak-hand selloff threshold reaches 9000 the rocket is ready for takeoff
>>
>>2349017
Don't go, we need you to make us money
>>
Dude if you're making a profit then why would you be out? Who cares if you missed out a bit.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (25KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
25KB, 480x270px
dont go OP just hodl this

trust me theres like a competition or something lol
>>
>>2349032
>>2349047
>>2349058
>>2349091
>>2349095
im fuckin bad at hodling this shit. every time i hold for like 2 weeks and nothing happens, the fucking day i sell it goes rocketeer mode. and im not making a profit anymore, and i dont have much available money thats why i feel like shit, thanks for your tips anyways g uys
>>
>>2349017
it seems like you only made 150% gains this week anon. That's too bad but now you're wiser and will be able to make better decisions
>>
>>2349127
just buy when volume is increasing
>>
>>2349127
You need to focus on profiting then. Shift your strategy to buying things with a low or rapidly decreasing sell wall, and then sell when you get a profit.
After a (potentially long) while then you should focus on timing when the peak after the sell wall is busted will be and holding till then.

It's a strategy that's essentially a guaranteed profit and it encourages you not to hold shit so it's perfect for you, though your gains may be smaller than expected.
>>
>>2349172
>anyone makes 150% gains in a week
AHhaHAhahhaAAAAAa
>>
>>2349191
>>2349228
aight thanks, you guys have any apps or something that send me a notification for stuff like this? cuz i can check a lot when im home but not when im at school or some shit. and I guess ill try trading short term more as well.
>>
>>2349228
Any tips on identifying accumulation phase? Namely seeing changes in volume.
>>
I only have 12,000 DGB op :( And I had to sell all my other coins to even get 12,000.
>>
>>2349284
damn, i had 600 DGB but sold yesterday :/ gratz though ! hope it will go to above 3000 for u man
>>
>>2349234
I mean that's easily possible, but you'd need to get in at a coin randomly that sees a massive pump immediately after.
>>
>>2349017

Just do what I do and get in on pump and dumps and put in some of those profits onto the good coins and hold those. Keep some money to get in on pump and dump moon missions and repeat and you can't lose.
>>
>>2349625
>just predict the future

retard
>>
>>2349649

More like

>just shill on /biz/
>>
>>2349625
im bad at timing that kinda stuff, i think this market just aint for me.
>>
>>2349684
>he thinks whales actually take advice from /biz/

retard
>>
>>2350140

>he thinks whales aren't the ones posting the shill threads

hahaha
>>
no one plays it perfectly. as long as you're in the green you should be happy.
>>
File: le-32.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
le-32.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>2349095
why are no coiners always this funny?
>>
>>2350191
not in the green man :(
>>
Read >>2350229
>>
>>2349017
Don't sell your whole stack. I like to keep like 10% after in case it really does go off. I'm done with DGB, for example. Got off at 2200 after getting in at 300 sats. I'm keeping 1000 of them though, because fuck it, if it goes to $10 it'll be a nice cruise or something.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.