[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWARM CITY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: swarm release.png (812KB, 1400x1417px) Image search: [Google]
swarm release.png
812KB, 1400x1417px
I'm Warning you faggot. Buy it before the moon mission. Their release is getting closer.
>>
>>2348926
source?
>>
S
CITY
A
M
>>
This is bullshit. KYS pajeet
>>
File: LOL.png (938KB, 866x643px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
938KB, 866x643px
>>2348946
LOL you actually think Uber would make a deal with another company instead of using their billions of dollars to make their own platform?

also you think they, a billion dollar company would chose this fuckin moron to help them? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* FUCKIN LOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>2348926
horrible photoshop mockup i thought you fucking pajeets were good at shop
>>
If Uber tries to use this retarded meme to still do business in places where it is banned, Uber will be fined out of existence. This has no chance of working.

Literally facebook for dogs level. Cryptocurrency but for a thing that already exists and works fine! Brought to you by the developers of Arcade City, a total scam that went bankrupt!

K
>>
I see the fud is going strong. Even more confident it will moon
>>
File: ard1.png (60KB, 1209x473px) Image search: [Google]
ard1.png
60KB, 1209x473px
anyone got any rumours whats going on?
>>
OP has been seeing the word get out about Swarm City and is annoyed, so he's trying to convince everyone that we're shills by posting this fake shit. Most of his time in photoshop is spent creating graphics about the shitcoins he pumps. He doesn't want you all investing in something that has real potential, detracting from his game of pumping garbage coins, so that is why he's trying to discredit us. Ignore this thread. Anyone who has a clue about what Swarm City is would look at that image and laugh. Uber and Swarm have nothing in common, in fact, Uber is the antithesis to what Swarm City is trying to do.
>>
>>2348991
Stop FUDding they fired that guy and have a much better team now
>>
redpill me on swarm city
>>
>vitaliks dad is running a scam

Jesus Christ this FUD sucks, try to come up with something better? Like try pushing that him and vitalik got into a fight and vitalik is going to crash swarm because he's mad at his dad or something.

Like just put a little effort into it
>>
>>2351264
BLUE PILL
>>
>>2351328
Where the hell is the proof poppa buterin is running this show
>>
>>2351264

Not sure about it's long-term future or whether it will actually "work" but it's gonna moon some time between now and June 15th regardless.
>>
>decentralized reputation based craigslist with hashtags
>>
>>2351079
This. Swarm City threatens these pump and dumpers' business models
>>
>>2351825
#needablowjob

It will moon and normies will be turning tricks in back alleys to earn pennies of swarm.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.