[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ I have half a million in cryptos right now Diversified,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Trump_f734da_6251120.jpg (98KB, 900x913px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_f734da_6251120.jpg
98KB, 900x913px
/biz/ I have half a million in cryptos right now

Diversified, but mostly BTC and ETH.

My hands are getting shaky, but I initially wanted to hold long term.

Should I just keep holding whatever happens?

I don't need the money right now.
>>
>>2348860
Yes
>>
>>2348860
Read up on the upcoming bitcoin drama. Bitcoin might start seeing a decrease as people start dipping out beforehand.
>>
then take out a bit now retard, why would you take ouit the whole thing if you also want to hold long term
>>
>>2348860
If you're serious then don't be a retard, 500k isn't enough to escape wagecucking forever, when the crypto market goes to 1 trillion, which it will and more, you will have 5 million. 2 trillion, which it will also hit, means 10 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS.
>>
>>2348880
>Read up on the upcoming bitcoin drama. Bitcoin might start seeing a decrease as people start dipping out beforehand.

Bitcoin will split and I will have the same amount of both forks, eventually their combined market cap might be even higher than now (literally what happened with ETH).

I have more in ETH anyway.

>>2348898
You are right, I will keep diversifying the cryptos and keep holding.

>If you're serious then don't be a retard, 500k isn't enough to escape wagecucking forever

I'm a business owner, not a wagecuck, so this does not worry me at all.
>>
I would say drop most and keep holding BTC and ETH and check the news around august in case something happens. put 5% or something in some memes to generate aditional revenue and lambos will come. since you don't need the money don't pull out
>>
>>2348983
Literally what I'm doing.
Something like 65% ETH, 20% BTC and 15% in meme gambling.
>>
>>2348993
see you on the moon
>>
>>2348860
>I don't need the money right now.
>Should I just keep holding whatever happens?

Yes?

If you just want to enjoy a bit of money - cash out 10% and blow it. You may regret it later like the pizza guy, or maybe not, who knows.
The good thing about these kinds of decisions is that theyre personal so do whatever you like.
>>
I'm in on LTC and Eth. IMO get some LTC while its $30 and less. LTC is literally what bitcoin is trying to be, and it'll be getting lightning network. ETH is good to get too but it's at $260.
>>
File: ltc_btc_eth.jpg (45KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
ltc_btc_eth.jpg
45KB, 500x508px
>>2349128
I have a little bit of LTC, but I think it will always be the little retard brother that lags behind the big boys. Pic related pretty much

Remember that Bitcoin can adopt all of the things LTC has
>>
>>2348860
I would take 50% out if I were you. If crypto is going to moon, 250k is enough to hold. I would hold a blend of BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC and some promising altcoin.
>>
Im mad I ignored you guus about eth.

It was created by some autist though and I definitely didnt believe in the vision.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.