[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A thought.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: perhaps.jpg (8KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
perhaps.jpg
8KB, 261x216px
Is there really any chance for crypto to moon to the lengths that it has mooned already again?

I cannot see how it could happen because that would make whales quadrillionaires or even quintilionaires, thus literally exceeding the TOTAL fiat in circulation by thousands of times.

Thoughts? I am a coiner and invested into crypto with high hopes, but I'd still like to hear some opinions.
>>
Those whales will sell a majority long before then. crypto will distribute just as fist has. Also you confuse industry market cap with the change of one couns price from ico to now.
>>
>>2346690
Look at the crypto gains in log scale over the longest time periods you can

It's basically a linear channel in btc, the gains keep coming, but are lessened in impact and stretched in time

Every boom is a smaller multiplier, and every bust is a smaller loss. Stable discovery is around the corner in the next decade, unless we hit 5 figure btc this year, then it's going to be just like the gox crash

Gains will keep coming, but were past the point where you can accidentally spend 2 mil on a pizza in future money imo
>>
>>2346690
here you have Ruby and DGB, both mooning at the same if not higher lengths
>>
>>2346690

What? It's doing it right now.

The total capitalization of all crypto is just now trying to get over 100 billion.
The total of the market capitalization of the world's stock markets is about 70 trillion.

But those numbers are really just how you can estimate where BTC is going to go based on how much exposure and use crypto gets.
When you keep in mind there are coins out that are worth <5cent and may be widely used in the next several years, yes any one of these coins could become 50,000x their current value.
>>
>>2347846

It has exceeded 100B and is continuing to increase several hundred million every day.

It is simply unreal how much new money is coming into crypto now, and it's a small fraction of what is to come.
>>
File: bulbasaur.png (322KB, 418x344px) Image search: [Google]
bulbasaur.png
322KB, 418x344px
>>2346690
Inflation of fiat
Crypto is only way out
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.