[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RBY WEAPON HAS AWAKENED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: RubyWeapon-ffvii.png (95KB, 538x541px) Image search: [Google]
RubyWeapon-ffvii.png
95KB, 538x541px
Check this fucking shit, it's off the charts! The graph's so high you have to zoom in to see the ground!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RBY
>>
RUBYYYYYYYY HNNNGGGGGGG
>>
>>2345981
Is it too late to get in on this ? Fuck should have bought some after the announcement
>>
its going past ath screencap this
>>
HOLY SHIT BUYING IN NOW
>>
This is getting serious! I'm jumping in!
>>
>>2346015
I hope not, I'm going to try to get in on this now before it's too late.
>>
Damn this coin actually look fucking decent.
Just sold DGB for it
>>
i just bought some, shits actually looking good
>>
>>2346043
Fuck it 4 btc in let's go !
>>
>>2345981
#on

this lambo isn't gonna earn itself
>>
Holy crap just sold my DGB to buy this.
Thanks OP!
>>
You guys are getting dumped on
>>
>>2346145
Buy low sell high
>>
>>2345981
Another 2BTC whale group - fuck, weak hands can't even keep the pump going 10 minutes.
>>
lol thanks biz just bought the dip
>>
buy the dip fellas, kek's gon KEK
>>
>>2346180
Yah - might have to join a couple of these PnD discords, just to buy in and sell after a minute. They don't seem to get very far.
>>
30k satoshi SOON
>>
BUY WHILE ITS IN THE DIP NOWW
NEXT ETHEREUM
>>
>>2345981
BUY IT WHILE ITS TOO LATE.
>>
This is really starting to bother me, can we stop with the RBY threads? I wanted to keep this for myself.
>>
>>2346357
>while its too late
Its never to late if you hodl
>>
>>2346384

I just bought more in the dip
>>
Barely caught this one lol
>>
something big is coming hop on guys.... yu have been warned
>>
BUY IN DONT MISS OUT ANON
>>
nice pump and dump faggot
>>
This will hit 30k sats today, buy now !
>>
Just asked moot and he confirmed google is integrating it into google pay
>>
Get in while you can this will go 30K!!
>>
>crosspost from the other ruby threads

This is a great learning opportunity, /biz/. In this lesson, you can learn to spot pump and dump group shilling.

First, take note of how generic the posts in this thread are. No conversations, only spamming canned /biz/ memes. Lambos, to the moon, etc.

Second, notice how the coin offers literally no benefits over most other generic shitcoins. None of the "benefits" listed are in any way unique or interesting.

Lastly, pay attention to the volume of posts and threads created. Look at the timeframe that these threads sprung up in. My guess is that there are...7 of you guys working this shill campaign? Maybe as low as 4? The posts are retarded and uninspired enough that you guys might be spread too thin.

Bonus point: hastily compiled photoshop memes. This is a pretty good tell, too.

You guys are really bad at this. Alas, the people buying in are worse, unfortunately. Fucking apply yourself. Oh, and sage

>t. guy from pump groups responsible for BitBean, RDD, and vTorrent
>>
>>2346832
stale copypasta.
its still an opportunity to get in early on a pump.
>>
>>2346889
That's funny, because I wrote this for the first time 15 minutes ago in your other thread. At least you are openly admitting it's a pump.
>>
>>2346912
Everything is. But you know that.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.