[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok someone explain this to me please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (35KB, 560x294px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 560x294px
>Byteball (GBYTE)
>Trading at 0.3 BTC right now = $800 USD
>Dev is GIVING them away merely for linking your BTC address
>If you have 50 BTC in a bitcoin core wallet, you will get 3 GBYTE or approx $2400 value every airdrop
>Just have to sign a message then cut and paste your signature in chatbot message
uhhh am i missing something? what's the catch? Free money?
>>
>>2345729
the catch is you need over $125,000 dollars
>>
>>2345752
I was just using 50 BTC as an example
THey give you 0.062 per BTC
>>
>>2345770
oh sweet, sounds like a good deal
>>
>>2345784
yeah it sounds too good to be true
>>
>>2345729
Free money, yes
Also you get +20% of your current byteball balance

Here is a guide on how to do it:
byteballblog.wordpress.com

And better hurry, only 17 hours left
The next airdrop is in a month. This will be the 6th time.
>>
>>2345729
>3 GBYTE or approx $2400 value every airdrop
actually more because the 3 GByte from the previous airdrop will give you 20% extra too

And also the wallet itself seems to have a lot of nice functionality with the bots and everything.
You can even bet from within the wallet!
>>
>>2347099
Why would someone give that away instead of selling it into the market?
>>
>>2347074
ALso, do you have to download the bitcoin core wallet and therefore download the 100 GB blockchain?
>>
What is the catch? What wiuld anyone give away money in crypto desu
>>
>>2347666
Because the creator believes (and I agree) that for a coin to be successful, you need it to be well distributed among as many people as possible.
I've read about other coins doing similar things though, byteballs is not the first.

>>2347681
no, other wallets can also do the signing.
>>
>>2347767
Like which one? Because I ragequit at 39%
>>
>>2345729

You have to allow him to byte your balls.
>>
>>2347765
the 6th distribution happens in a few hours, it's already happened 5 times, no catch.
Signing a message in bitcoin doesn't cost anything, and your bitcoins will stay where they are.

The creator will keep 1% though, so it's good for him if many people have more.

But it's a solid coin, with things that are actually working already, not unfinished promises like other coins.
(check their website to see what you can do with it already)

>>2347801
Electrum
https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-sign-a-message-with-electrum/
>>
>>2347832
>https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-sign-a-message-with-electrum/
Yes but Id need the byteball wallet to keep it right?
>>
>>2347865
yes, you need the byteball wallet first, when you install it, you can install the light version, which doesn't need to be synced so much.
Then talk to the bot, basically follow these steps:

byteballblog.wordpress.com
>>
>>2347888
Yeah trying to get it to let me select lite again...
>>
>>2347926
Hurry, you got 16 hours left!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.