[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here, How the hell do you do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 282x179px
I've been coming here for a few days and everyday there is a flood of threads promoting one coin or another. Nothing here to help the standard pleb. So I'm asking you /biz/:
What mining setups should I use?
Is there any way to get parts required for cheaper?
What are the operating costs?
How do I convince the people living with me that it's a good idea?
What wallets do you use?
Is it too late to get in the game?
Is this a bubble that will pop soon?
How else can I make money?
Now, I understand if you can't (or won't) reply cause there's money to be made but can you help a newfag out?
>>
google.com
>>
sage this shi and let it die
seriously if you are even to lazy to google then you don't deserve to get money
>>
OUT
>>
>>2345592
>>2345613
I was hoping to get advice from people who knew that they were doing and not some guy who was trying to make ad revenue. However, I have googled this stuff I'm just trying to get a second opinion.
>>
>>2345512
>What mining setups should I use?
>Is there any way to get parts required for cheaper?
>What are the operating costs?
If you really want to mine, check out www.whattomine.com
There are calculators on there to help you figure out if it's even profitable to mine a currency (based on electricity rates in your area), and give you an idea of what your break even point will be based on what equipment you buy. For the most part i think you're SOL. Profitable miners are in factories in russia and greenland (where electricity isn't as expensive).
>How do I convince the people living with me that it's a good idea?
It's generally a bad idea. electricity and heat will be a big concern. I hope you like having all of your bandwidth taken up as well.
>What wallets do you use?
I use Exodus but there are hundreds of others.
>Is it too late to get in the game?
Yes. Most likely the money spent on a rig would earn you better returns by investing in something else.
>Is this a bubble that will pop soon?
There are PnDs every day in everything. Dont count on biz to tell you what the next hot coin is. That's stupid. If you hear about an ICO, google that fucker and see what the fundamentals of the coin are. See what the competitors are. See if you can do any research on the dev team. If you're not going into this as a get-rich scheme, and as actual investing, you'll save yourself a lot of heartache.
>How else can i make money?
Read a book on technical analysis and trading. I recommend "technical analysis of the financial markets" by john j murphy, and "trading in the zone" by mark douglas. Read a bit about trading before you actually start.

Send me some ETH some day to pay me back. or not.
0x0fde1668311F9F4C5E27c90a51f467cAE4721974
>>
File: 1496855151015.jpg (33KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496855151015.jpg
33KB, 286x400px
SAGE!
>>
>>2345728
Thank you good sir. This is all I wanted. I shall send you a coin when I succeed.
>>
>>2345860
cool. you can find both of those books online as pdfs if you check the torrent sites.

Also read some crypto blogs. I keep up with cryptocentral on steemit.com. It sometimes gives me something to think about that i hadn't considered before, but just like biz don't take anything at face value as investment advice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.