[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PhD in mathematics >any job I want >$300k starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>PhD in mathematics
>any job I want
>$300k starting
>>
then why are you unemployed?
>>
>>2344556
>not dumping $280k in crypto

retard
>>
>>2344556
Job?

I'll make 300k this year sitting on my ass, in my pyjamas trading shitcoins and fapping
>>
>>2344556
>oh it's this thread again
>>
>>2344598
Yeah I saw this the other day too.
Are there robots in here now or is OP just that much of a sad faggot craving attention?
>>
>>2344556
lol @ you
>>
>>2344627
fucking newfags kill yourselves there should be a 2 year lurking requirement before posting
>>
>>2344690
Then the crypto market would have nothing propping it up
>>
>PHD in mathematics
>Shitpost all day

Wait, so punching numbers on a $6 calculator all day isn't riveting? :-)
>>
>>2344556
Why do you post this every week?
>>
>>2344556
I work with a lot of PhDs in various fields and have two that work for me. I'd say about 1 in 10 is actually useful for making money. Mostly they are just hidebound nerds that think because they stayed in school avoiding the real world for a decade someone owes them something. I enjoy treating them like shit and watching them get flustered that someone they consider intellectually inferior signs their checks.
>>
>>2345010
>and then I woke up
>>
>>2345010
>I work with a lot of PhDs in various fields and have two that work for me.
>I'd say about 1 in 10 is actually useful for making money

So why are they still employed? Your r9k fantasy does not add up
>>
>>2345739
Because morons like you think they are valuable. I pitch them as valuable and clients that don't know better think "oh wow phds on staff, great". They are too autistic to speak to anyone; they cannot apply critical thought to any subject that they didn't spend a decade in school learning about; they have no business sense and cannot apply their skills to anything but wagecuckery.

>>2345666
>>2345739
Stay salty, schoolboys. It will be an asshole like me that interviews and exploits you when you get out into the real world.
>>
>>2345880
lol the one salty fgt here is you. Again your story doesn't add up, clients don't care if there are N PhDs on the team, they care about specific people, their reputation, and past performance. Those specific people who check all the boxes cost a lot of money to employ and produce a lot of value in return.

You'll be more at home at /r9k
>>
fuck phd, give us some pre-pump info.
>>
>>2345947
>clients don't care if there are N PhDs on the team
You don't even know what industry I'm in. Sorry you couldn't get a job after your masters. Maybe things will get better after a few more years out of the workforce.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.