[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZCoin Liftoff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: ZCoin Liftoff.png (18KB, 888x231px) Image search: [Google]
ZCoin Liftoff.png
18KB, 888x231px
I TOLD YOU FUCKS, but you never listen.

"Waaaaa everything is a scam", "waaaa it's not already at an ATH, not buying", "waaaa I'm a VERGin and like holding my bags".

Keep buying the highs, selling the lows /biz/. See you when I'm on the fucking moon with the Johns Hopkins boys.
>>
>>2343995
Not even 1% how is that moon?
>>
>>2344139
Sure, let's wait for the ATH to buy in eh?

Specially when everything's down at the mo, this is going up.
>>
File: Escape Velocity.png (18KB, 1066x240px) Image search: [Google]
Escape Velocity.png
18KB, 1066x240px
>>2344139
Litterally 3 mins later. You were saying..
>>
File: Orbit.png (18KB, 982x262px) Image search: [Google]
Orbit.png
18KB, 982x262px
>>2344139
/yawn.

Planning stage 2, prepare for Interstellar travel.
>>
>>2343995
been in for weeks but your anti verge shilling was full on retarded. Johns Hopkins even cringed.
>>
>>2344159
>>2344207
>>2344683
OK so you have my attention.
1.What are the price predictions 1 month and year
2.What percentage of my portfolio should have this coin?
3.Where do I buy it?
>>
WOW WHAT A HUGE MOON
>>
Hello please advice me I am new to this and really would to make some money.
>>
File: Course Plotted.png (18KB, 1078x257px) Image search: [Google]
Course Plotted.png
18KB, 1078x257px
>>2344792
1. Can't answer. GF does the trading. At least 300000 SAT today, then a steady climb as more people jump on. Here's the roadmap, likely a huge boost soon as MTP implemented, first coin to use it: https://imgur.com/Vad2DG7

2. Depends how much you have. I have ~5%, (£1k), possibly double that if this really takes off.

3. Bittrex, though there's others too: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin/#markets

Also pic related. Still climbing, Verge falling.
>>
>>2344989
Github roadmap, if you don't trust imgur: https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/wiki/Roadmap
>>
Oh shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot. Just another bullshit coin. You're not making shit. You NEED a buy.
>>
>>2343995
reminder that OP has pussy for fingers.
and is bitter that Verge had actually mooned recently.
good luck OP on the moon with those Johns Hopkins boys.
>>
>>2345033
t. VERGin
>>
>>2345042
Already cashed out of that one mate. BEFORE it went terminal.
>>
>>2345052
you sound really butt hurt tho
>>
>>2345046

Nah, I invest in coins that actually have meaning like Siacoin, but nice try memecuck
>>
>>2345063
Got £2k in that, 1k in Strat, 4k in DGB. But sure when you only have $100, it doesn't go far. Good luck!
>>
g-guys I think Verge is about to blast off
>>
>>2345078

watch Nigel sperge out
>>
>>2345082
Hah if it does then I'll make some profit again.

I don't invest in two coins of the same type at the same though. Safer that way. usually when one goes down, another comes up. It isn't VERGE's time right now, that moon has happened.
>>
No way it isn't going to shoot up, just bought in a little, hope it goes!
>>
File: file.png (12KB, 609x441px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 609x441px
holy shit anons you guys are straight ballaz
I mean look at this baby right there
what is that, almost a 10% increase if we're being overly generous?

I mean you guys really don't fuck around do ya
>>
>>2344683
>>2344207
Literally nothing you stupid newfag fuck.

Goddamn you people are new.

Come back when your shitcoin goes 1000% in 20 minutes. That's happened a few times to me. Then I'll consider transferring some funds.
>>
>>2345716
Sure, cause everything else is up right now isn't it, included all the other privacyco- oh wait no they're not, they're ALL down besides this.

Crawl back in your hole you pansy faggot. Trading in volatile markets and investing in long term holds obviously isn't for you.

As to those interested, they posted this 3 days ago, where they're working on integrating this on the ethereum platform: https://zcoin.io/tadhg-riordan-joins-the-zcoin-team-as-solidity-developer-for-ethereum-mixer/
>>
I like this coin alot but jesus christ is OP the biggest faggot on this board right now.
>>
>>2345760
>our shitty attempt at a pump of a coin posted bullshit 3 days ago
>literally nothing happened in 3 days since then
>b-buy the coin guys!

dude if there's any kind of hope for a coin, the minute they post smth on twitter it goes up 20% easy

just pack your bags (pack 'em nicely, youll be holding them for a while), go back to your anon friends and focus on a new coin, maybe that pump won't be such a huge fuckup
>>
>>2344989
>Gf does the trading
What, did she ask you to shill it too? Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>2344989
If I buy Zcoin can I fuck your girlfriend in the ass?
>>
File: Nigel.jpg (69KB, 566x415px) Image search: [Google]
Nigel.jpg
69KB, 566x415px
Nice one Nigel. you fucked this one right up.
you related to Dan?
>>
>10%.
Post when it's 50% man. No one is going to buy your 10% shit
>>
File: weeeeee.png (60KB, 1383x446px) Image search: [Google]
weeeeee.png
60KB, 1383x446px
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2343995
ZCoin moon hasn't even started yet.
>>
File: 1496681872026.jpg (177KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496681872026.jpg
177KB, 720x718px
STOP trying to pump this. It doesn't help. It'll move but much of /biz/ is too retarded and impatient to hold it for a moment.

That being said, the ~20 BTC wall is fake and keeps getting moved. Someone's still trying to accumulate.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.