[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIGI BYTE is doing well!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: digibyte.png (7KB, 200x200px)
digibyte.png
7KB, 200x200px
Guys, don't listen to these idiots here, most of them want you to sell so they can buy cheap.
nice tactic to catch newbies, take my advice and hold that coin.
just think of it, please :)
>>
Look at the chart fuckers, it is going clearly up.
>>
>>2342821
There's a reason we're not talking about this now. We dont need a bunch of new investors fucking up the stability of this before tomorrow.
>>
>>2342821
ITS CRASHING AHHHHHHH
>>
>>2343284
Whats june 9th?
>>
>>2344047
DGB is presenting their star feature, the digusin signature feature of the dgb blockchain. It is already in the finals of the citi bank and already 100 other companies are in the finals
>>
>>2344078
Thank you.
I dont see DGB as a long term hold. Do you agree?
>>
>>2344136
I'm pretty new to bitcoin, started around May 25th or so. From what I've come to understand, no, it's a pump and dump coin, BUT if they do win this big citibank contest then it is possible that it could become a very large coin, so then yes, it would be a long term hold. What I'm going to do is watch the citibank contest. If they win, I'll hold it for a long time. If they lose, I'll probably dump it the instant that they're out of the contest.
>>
File: 1111111.jpg (56KB, 668x557px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.jpg
56KB, 668x557px
Oh my gott the Whale Carel is dumping tonight

Sell immediately!!!
>>
File: cartelWhisperer.jpg (91KB, 668x650px) Image search: [Google]
cartelWhisperer.jpg
91KB, 668x650px
>>2344240
>>
>>2344227
When we get the results? I just bought DGB with 100.
>>
>>2344240

WOW! What an imagine. The FUD behind DGB is so crazy they are doing edits like that. That's reason enough to hold hold HOLD.
>>
>>2344793
>>2344793

SELL you fucking idiot im trying to help you !!! Mein gott..........
>>
>>2344930
Im doing exactly what youre saying. Im holding!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.