[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Deregulated in NH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0789.png (510KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.png
510KB, 750x1334px
Thank you based Gov. Sununu. All we need is Mnuchin to do his part
>>
Massachusetts fag here. How long until our governor deregulates crypto?
>>
This is pretty based if true
>>
>>2342464
Never, we live in one of the most neoliberal bootlicking state.

I'd expect 15% tax on crypto on our state level.
>>
>>2342154
Does this actually change anything currently, or is it just protecting from possible future regulation?

Fear of what the gov't will do is my biggest concern with cryptos. We all know that America's power is based largely on the fact that it (or rather, the Fed) controls the USD, which is the world reserve currency. Cryptocurrency presences a direct threat to its hegemony. They WILL try to shoot it down. I don't think it's possible for them to succeed, but they will try.
>>
>>2342565
You are forgetting that Massachusetts is the technology center of the east coast. So many tech jobs in Boston. If regulations kill Bitcoin here then it costs a lot of jobs that will start up from crypto. There is so much talent in Boston for tech.
>>
>>2342603
It's an explicit promise to not regulate crypto in the future. I don't expect other states to follow the example with any haste. NH might become a crypto safe haven because of this.
>>
>>2344061
>Guns
>barbecues
>State run liquor emporiums
>No sales taxes
>Mountains
>Live free or fucking die
>Now you can keep your cryptos from the jews

I'm moving.
>>
>>2344451
All of those things are awesome shit, but we do have long winters and high property tax. You've got to be fairly hardy to endure nearly five months of bitter cold and snow. Owning a bit of land here can be suffering.
>>
>>2344646

Try Chicago. It's even worse. NH would be like a vacation.
>>
>>2342154
So if I open an account in NH while living in another state, does that work like a tax haven?
>>
>>2342154

Is this why polo just suspended the accounts of all NH residents?
>>
>>2342154
based

crypto trading is THE wild west of our time in this pussified, over-regulated world

its the last place for all high test, non-pussified males to risk it and make their own fate in the world against all
odds if they want and its nobody's fucking bussiness

this oasis of adventure and primal male energy must be protected at all costs, its our compensation for being born too late for world exploration and too early for colonizing the space

pic related: soul of every cryptotrading /biz/nessmen
>>
>>2344839
Buddy pic related is a lot closer to the soul of the average aut/biz/mo
>>
>>2344868
What device is that? I want it
>>
>>2342154
*applies for green card*
>>
>>2344646
>Complaining about the snow.

Move to socal homo and take the rest of the weaklings with you
>>
>>2344868
Guinea pig mk. II
>>
>>2344756
Chicago is a shithole for other reasons, but I've been there in the winter months and it's just on par for the weather. There's less durable infrastructure here though. Power outages several days long and impassable roads are a common occurrence during/after a storm. An upside is you don't have to worry about getting stabbed by upstanding young gentlemen for cig money.

>>2344904
I used the leaked NSA ZoomnHance library to get a better look, and it appears to be a Casio PDA.

>>2344974
Kek I've lived here my whole life. What I don't want to see is people showing up and actually complaining. Or worse, doing something about it. Southern NH is urbanized enough as it is.
>>
Bamp
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.