[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect opportunity for all you autists out there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: DigiByte-Logo.png (85KB, 476x368px) Image search: [Google]
DigiByte-Logo.png
85KB, 476x368px
Why should you invest in DGB? Because you have autism, play minecraft and try to get rich by daytrading $1.

In just TWO days DGB is releasing their brand new minecraft server that LETS YOU MINE DIGIBYTE while you play.

Basically you get free coins for being an autist. Get in while you can. This shit is about to explode
>>
File: 15663434423634.jpg (67KB, 668x557px) Image search: [Google]
15663434423634.jpg
67KB, 668x557px
Don't listen to FUDDER OP. He making you buy his bags.

I have insider info, whales are planning a big dump tonight and as you are my friend , I tell you a little secret ... Sell now and enjoy your profit )
>>
>>2341706
How about showing your insider info instead of talking out your ass?
>>
>>2341720
There's an active group shilling DGB to be shit and encouraging humble anons to sell so they can buy up pre-presentation hype cheap and then profit off the 9th and 10th announcements.

If DGB was shit then why would they care? If you know a coin is shit you just ignore it, you don't autistically post about how terrible it is. They're actively trying to get your DGB for cheap - Check out them shilling in every single DGB thread up on the board, it's a coordinated attempt with vested interest.
>>
>>2341757
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I've seen that same exact response in several threads lately. I bought more DGB today just to make them madder
>>
>>2341778
To be fair there's always shilling, whether it's here or on Twitter etc., but it's usually so obvious - This is just flat out concern trolling to bait people into selling pre-presentations on the 9th and 10th

It's a presentation in front of some of the biggest corporations in the world in partnership with a huge investment bank - But will anything crystallize out of it? No one fucking knows just yet and that's the truth
>>
>>2341791
IF, and yes that's a big IF, anything comes out of it, it's going to come long after the price has plummeted.
They're not going to an auction, people aren't going to be placing bids there and they're not going to walk out holding hands with the highest bidder.
>>
>>2341757
DGB discord shills projecting I see, you faggots have been shitting up this board for over a month what you're seeing is genuine reaction to your cancerous shilling
>>
>>2341706
Yea DGB will actually go negative 1000sat in next hour.
Regards: Merk
>>
You'd be retarded to sell before 2 announcements
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.