[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swarm City more like Scam City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (1KB, 123x123px)
image.png
1KB, 123x123px
>we don't want to make an app for the sake of decentralization
>to use SWT, you'll have to go to our website where we can track your IPs and what device you're using ;^)
>again, we aren't centralized at all ;) ;)
>and don't forget to use whatever spare Satoshis you have to buy more SWT ;) ;) ;)
>>
>>2341054
why is this shit being shilled so much? there must be a fuck tonne of bagholders on /biz/
>>
to use SWT, you'll have to go to our website where we can track your IPs and what device you're using ;^)

Wrong

Also stop FUDing it didn't work yesterday and it won't work today

The prices have recovered

Admit defeat
>>
>>2341054
God damn the fud is real
>>
I've seen the same thread at least 5 times over the past 24 hours.

That's how I know it's going to moon.
>>
>>2341913
Fucking Amem
Holding strong
>>
>>2341106

You don't want a gps tracking app to track you? You a little slow? Use a vpn for fucks sake if you care. Or write your own client for it.
>>
File: IMG_0528.png (163KB, 445x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.png
163KB, 445x465px
>it's always the same couple of FUDsters who just show up for the swarm city threads
>mfw when I realize swarm city is worth the effort to spread all this FUD
>mfw when I realize swarm city triggers people who coordinate shit coin pump and dumps
>mfw when I realize they feel threatened by legit projects because they know they can't compete (they repeatedly claim they have more respect for people who invest in meme/shit coins)
>mfw when I realize they're spreading all this FUD because they don't want their shit coin party to be spoiled
>mfw when I realize this solidifies that swarm city is the real deal
>>
>>2341054
>>2341959

By the way these FUDsters make a new thread everytime legit arguments are being made that they don't want people to see
>>
>>2341979
Like what? Give me an example of a legit argument.
>>
>>2342037

Here's the thread that you copied your OP from: >>2339434

An example of a legit argument: why did you make this thread when the other one was still going on?
>>
>legit argument appears
>total silence from the real scammers
>>
By the way everyone, check the swarm city github. It is on fire. Updates every 5 minutes.

But ya it's definitely a scam, they're all just pretending, amirite guys?
>>
Amazing project, will explode hard
>>
File: 223123.gif (1MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
223123.gif
1MB, 400x206px
>The Github is being constantly updated
>Open Source
>ETHER NETWORK
>They keep it as decentralized as possible, no official app (others will make it)
>Active Youtube, team members do interview
>Constant fud threads on biz

No brainer, will moon hard
>>
File: 20170608_135445.png (388KB, 860x502px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_135445.png
388KB, 860x502px
10x soon poor faggots. Do not miss chance to land on moon
>>
>>2344852
Easy 20x by September, you heard it here first.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIywQTnyRyI

i-it's totally l-legit guys haha right
>>
>>2345810
>I-I hope I can -f-fud well enough...
>>
>>2345810

That's just a 'random' community member.

>not even trying
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.