[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we make our own coin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: crypto fortune boba.jpg (140KB, 998x702px) Image search: [Google]
crypto fortune boba.jpg
140KB, 998x702px
Honestly.....

What if I we could make our own coin(biz coin sounds lame) that we could pump and dump? Is that even possible?

I know through waves asset we could make a coin, but I think we should crowd source

I just want to drive a lambo by the end of this year. Can we all shill hard enough that we could all be mega rich?

Okay so here's the things well need...

website
Cool pics and shit
maybe some jargon about how we're the best
some white paper w/ a road map

nice graphics like all the cool icos have
waves, darcrus, like them

maybe mobile wallet (get into the app store)

faucet styled bs - maybe you have to type biz 10x times before it gives you XYZ coin to a mobile wallet.

Set up a few nodes to process our shit coin, bot some IG accounts for likes and get people talking about us.

Get a couple of biz brick mortar merchants to accept our coin?Where you can purchase chicken nuggets for some biz bucks, maybe some shirts and merch with logos

I think this could work, but we all need to work together somehow...

LMK how you want to proceed
>>
File: gE8hDnY.jpg (92KB, 1058x904px) Image search: [Google]
gE8hDnY.jpg
92KB, 1058x904px
After Bancor it should be easy
>>
Kek I'm in
>>
>>2340957
I'm thinking about spending my time to dev html5coin since it's so open. That said I don't know anything about coding crypto yet.
>>
File: 1496805098309s.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1496805098309s.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>2340957
I'd be into this.
>>
make a discord and we'll talk lol
>>
>>2340957
make a discord please!
I'm into the idea, can help with graphic design / web design
>>
The Chan coin for 4chan merch and food. Kek, sounds sick.
>>
>>2341570
OP i'm good at marketing / making memes (viral marketing) / web dev / photos / graphic design

if you're making a private discord contact me here please, would like to work on it

[email protected] is my temp email address
>>
/biz/coin already exists and you can pump and shill it right now! It even has a great logo (which I don't have on my mobile)
>>
>>2341760
We need a coin that appeals to the world
...not 100 nerds trading crypto
>>
I'm interested so let's talk about it.

Discord link here.

https://discord.gg/JJC48f
>>
>>2341775
So you want /biz/ to do something that literally every other crypto doetry to do (and fails...).
Ots already hard enough to buy shit with btc and you want some random shops to accept a coin associated with 4chan?
>>
KekCoin is love
KekCoin is life
>>
>>2341797
If there's one thing about 4chan over my years being here, it's that when the concentrated forces of this place come together, absolutely incredible things happen. We're getting an influx or normies, we already have a lot of people with knowledge here, why don't we play on it?
>>
Shekelcoin
XSK

Calling it now
>>
>>2341788
Discussion has began, get in here.
https://discord.gg/JJC48f
>>
That's funny because 98% of all the shit coins out there that idiots like you have bought are doing this exactly
>>
What's the point, we already got litedoge and beans
>>
>>2341863
Expired link
>>
https://discord.gg/SJxJWc
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.