[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHILL - WARNING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

/BIZ/ DISCORD GROUP IS PREPARING TO SHILL THE FUCK OUT OF BONECOIN AND YOBIT.

ANY THREADS ABOUT YOBIT OR BONE SHOULD BE EITHER IGNORED, OR CAREFULLY FOLLOWED.
>>
>>2340733
Im on it OP.
Im just chasing ETH, ARK and maybe Ldoge
>>
>>2340733
Where is this pump group?

Can I join?

Asking, because I've been shilling coins for few years now and would rather do it with a team and others.

I make memes and figure out different approaches and shilling tactics.
>>
>>2340771
>Manipulating the market
>Not fraud
Wait till the SEC gets into memecoins, you'll all be fucked
>>
>not buying bon before the pump

You idiot.
>>
>>2340805
>Not waiting to see if this is just bullshit diversion
>>
>>2340763
>>2340771
>>2340790
>>2340805

I cannot send out invites due to lack of rights. But I can warm you before hand.

Anything YOBIT IS PURE SCAM.
>>2340805

Expect to feel sorry for not being a fucking scammer? Fuck you.
>>
File: Proof of madness.jpg (155KB, 564x1568px) Image search: [Google]
Proof of madness.jpg
155KB, 564x1568px
Look at how mad they are. Lmao.

Hey Discord, just so you know. I've been one of the ones talking the most, so good luck finding who I am :).
>>
Sometimes /biz/ shills fucking fantastic coins, BTC, ETH, WAVES and most recently ARK. But there is also a shit ton of pump and dump scam coins shilled here.

The thing is, if you're too lazy to do your own research and fundamental analysis in order to be able to differentiate between the two, then you deserve to get scammed desu
>>
>>2340836

>then you deserve to get scammed desu

Kek, what a shitty excuse to do what you do.

>Btc
>Eth
>Waves
>Ark

>>>>YOBIT

Give me a break.
>>
>>2340827
How'd you find these groups? I'd like to join and chuck in a tiny bit of money before each pump.
>>
>>2340853

>https://discord.gg/fkXBuw
>>
bon at 3 sats, dont miss it, even fudders like to make money.
>>
>>2340733
>Kek, what a shitty excuse to do what you do.

I'm not one of them, I've made my money investing in solid projects so far. I've never once been part of organised shill groups. I've only ever shilled coins that I truly believe in.

Even if I joined these groups I wouldn't take part in the shilling, I'd just try and ride the pump with a tiny bit of my portfolio money.
>>
>>2340891

They made a new discord thread

>https://discord.gg/fkXBuw

I am not joining, I am off to make money. It's a waste of time trying to counter the shills, dumb retards that can't do their own research will get scammed sooner or later.
See you.
>>
>>2340853
check out MARG
>order book
>buy wall collapsing rn
>lambos

https://yobit.net/en/trade/MARV/BTC
>>
>>2340733
Protip: almost every discord/slack/telegram/whatthefuckever group can hardly manage to pump something with 2 BTC. Reason being because their members are a bunch of meme spouting biz faggots that followed a public link hoping to turn their $10 in to $1,000. Do you really think actual whales would be organizing PUBLIC discords and groups full of biz faggots that can't even scrape $10,000 for a shitcoin p&d? Source: I've lurked in about 7 of them now. The only really successful one was moon but that's because they're more like a fanatic cult that got lucky in a bull market than a p&d group.

If you want to be part of a real p&d group you need to have at least 1 BTC that you would not miss and you need to get in from a friend, not a biz thread.
>>
>>2340955

Really nice bit of advise.
>>
Psssst
Buy ldoge before it moons
>>
>>2340955
Yeah, also the fact that everything they pump is on Yoshit. I ain't sending my precious BTC to that scam site.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.