[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin Split August first consequences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoin-split.png (296KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-split.png
296KB, 2560x1440px
let's say you have 1k fiat to invest and you already got Ethereum + some Altcoins, but no BTC.
1. If BTC splits on Aug 1st it will drop hard right?
2. What are the chances of that happening?
3. Should you invest money now in BTC or wait and invest then or do 50/50?
>>
good questions OP.. would like to know that too
>>
youre literally replying to your own thread... fiat currency isnt real... if you cant be a man and buy crypto, you will die with the rest of the normies come economy collapse.

buy the dip
>>
>>2340054
Have some balls and pick. I decided to get experience now and buy in bigly at a dip sometime August
>>
>>2340054
I'm not worried about Bitcoin, but am interested to see if people think that ETH will be a good hedge against August 1st.

If so, it might go up another 20%

But I can't imagine that the miners are going to commit suicide just for their own pride and muh fees.

But the consensus is the consensus.
>>
>>2340194
^^ listen or die bitch
>>
>>2340194
This. I am considering going back to fiat, just so I can buy back after the Megadip.

I hate fiat, but I don't trust any of you niggers to store my value.
>>
>>2340054
>tfw I will be in basic training for July and August so I will miss the majority of this shit.
Longing ark and strat right now, but about to go all in on ark. started with $500 23 days ago, got $3k right now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.