[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here. After playing around with these memecoins for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
Newfag here.

After playing around with these memecoins for a few days to a week, it seems I'm always late to the party on these coins.

Only investing about $200 before I risk any more. What opportunities may be on the horizon that I should take a look at? So far I'm looking at SC and DGB.
>>
no one can predict what is going to go up, because if there was a reason that we knew about for a coin to go up, it would already be up. Any price fluctuations are entirely hype and pump and dump by whales who control massive amounts of coins, and they will take your money. The only way to do well is do your own research and be ahead of the market and begging for tips in /biz is not the way to do it.
>>
>>2339829
so then what are new coins with promising tech
>>
the entire point of my comment is do your own research, if the coin is being recommended by people it's because they want you to buy their shitty coins. No one shills for bitcoins because they don't need to create artificial demand. Do your own research instead of asking for handouts because you'll just get burned.
>>
File: 1492833044350.gif (1MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1492833044350.gif
1MB, 330x312px
>>2339862
>Didn't even give him a (you)
>>
>>2340418
that was fucked up
>>
so what are the signs that a coin is good?
>>
>>2340456
My strategy, look for low volume coins. Read white papers and if i love the tech, i'll throw a small hedge there. If i see some semblance of organic growth, I'll dump btc jnto it
>>
>>2339807
Are you kidding me faggot????
DGB? SC? They are being pumped! Although, SC is quite OK it seems...

Good Coins are Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Gulden, Golem, ARK, ...

And the Coin to rule them all, BANCOR...

Just read kiddo, it's not hard. Invest in a good company, and HOLD, don't sell. Daytrading is for whales, manipulating the market. Don't waste your time!
>>
Read on a coin, does it sound like something that people may be interested in?

Does it offer something that no one offers or beats X competitor by a land slide.

What/who is the team? Are they known for previous coins that failed? Do they have a history of scamming? Are they neck beards?
Or is the team a well rounded team of experts with good previous history?

Best tip for last... see a meme named coin???
Such as moon/doge/weed/potcoin/pepe.... buy it up does not even matter who or what and why only thing that matters is when...the sooner the batter. Those coins pump then dump and are forgotten. If you get early you make bucks if you enter late you are a bagholding cuck,

Coins with good tech and team may take a year or two to moon, but you HODL them and have the iron hands... look at ETH...

Meme coins you handle like hot potatoes... you buy some at 1 sat make a sell order at 2 sat for half of them... the other half spread on higher sell order...3-4-5-6 sat

>FU OP YOU MADE ME TYPE...
>>
>>2339807
>>2340456
Fuck everything you heard about these memecoins.
80% of them are pump and dumps by retards shilling out some random shitcoin.
Or some whales sitting on a massive amount which they could drop the price with.

Now listen to some solid advice plzfriendos.
In your monthly budget you should have some disposable cash
This cash should be spent on investments if you don't wanna be some poor faggot by age 50.

Be it socks, options or fucking coins.
I used to put €500 a month into stocks and options, but have started to invest that amount into coins.
with a 80% btc/eth and 20% others

This gon last a looong time and will get more and more valuable. Getting rich without a ton of reseach and shit. Just patience.
The 20% is the "risky" part though, but to make sure you get the most for your money...

READ THE FUCKING WHITEPAPERS ON COINS YOU ARE INTERRESTED IN FFS HOW HARD CAN IT BE.
STOP LISTINING TO THE FUCKING SHILLS AT /BIZ/ AND FAG-CHAT ON YOBIT.

Do your own reseach, pick good coins. HODL and make bank.
>>
>>2340530
op has a strange aura of making others write shit.
>What/who is the team? Are they known for previous coins that failed? Do they have a history of scamming? Are they neck beards?

also this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.